Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FAREWELL to the NFL Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State

PCS

3 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Driskel is a backup. Haskins is supposed to be a starter.

For guys who are supposed to start, Haskins is likely dead last in the NFL.

And to be fair there are a few backup QB's better than him as well.

He's lucky if he's 35th.  Really lucky. 

That press conference was bad. The immaturity.  The dumb ass answers.  And I wish I had a meme with him floating on a magic carpet throwing the football because that is what it looked like to me.  It was almost like what the **** was that???   

And I have been defending this guy left and right on here and today between the showing up two hours before the game, the floating feet and throwing and inaccurate passing, the selfie before the game is over, and that despicable press conference.  What the hell is going on? 

1 minute ago, skinsmania123 said:

That press conference was bad. The immaturity.  The dumb ass answers.  And I wish I had a meme with him floating on a magic carpet throwing the football because that is what it looked like to me.  It was almost like what the **** was that???   

And I have been defending this guy left and right on here and today between the showing up two hours before the game, the floating feet and throwing and inaccurate passing, the selfie before the game is over, and that despicable press conference.  What the hell is going on? 

There is literally no redeemable qualities about this guy - the numbers dont lie, his attitude is self aggrandizing and terrible and hes lazy - but we're close!

1 minute ago, JSSkinz said:

He definitely has a chip on his shoulder which is fine because people are crushing him.

The presser was a little awkward, a bit Cam Newtonish.

Yeah agree.   Needs to have a little more humility and professionalism IMO.   But what do I know.  

1 minute ago, JSSkinz said:

He definitely has a chip on his shoulder which is fine because people are crushing him.

The presser was a little awkward, a bit Cam Newtonish.

Yes very much like Cam "I am a sensitive baby" Newton.  BUT he will never be the caliber of QB that Newton is.  Or was until he got hurt.

7 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

The presser didn't really bother me.  Some of y'all need to stop over reacting to every little thing.  It's like a room filled with teenage girls around here.

I want to see it, but it sounds like someone tired of getting **** on for everything he does every 15 seconds.

1 hour ago, fwo40 said:

And to be fair there are a few backup QB's better than him as well.

He's lucky if he's 35th.  Really lucky. 

So you'd rather have tannehill, Finley, Fitzpatrick, trubisky and B Allen on this team as the starter?  I'm not saying he's great but he's also hardly the worst starter or behind every starter in the league plus some backups.  Because if you rank that 35,  you're saying you'd rather have guys like flacco, Dalton, Mariota here as well.

Here come the white knights to defend his honor.

Any type of criticism of 7 and they act like folks are calling for him to be drawn and quartered on Capitol Hill 

2 minutes ago, MariusVT said:

So you'd rather have tannehill, Finley, Fitzpatrick, trubisky and B Allen on this team as the starter?  I'm not saying he's great but he's also hardly the worst starter or behind every starter in the league plus some backups.  Because if you rank that, you're saying you'd rather have guys like flacco, Dalton, Mariota here as well.

Yes, every player you just mentioned is better than him. It’s not even a debate, pull the stats. And let me be clear, I’m talking right now. At this very moment 

But he was drafted here so I’m fine riding the rest of the year out with him 

Archived