Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FAREWELL to the NFL Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State

PCS

15 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

We are playing the 4th worst team in the nfl. They have more incentive to lose than win. Winning this game with our defense is something Logan Thomas should be capable of doing as starting QB. Let’s not set the bar so low that we make the loser a hero. 

🤦‍♂️, just when I thought we’d put the ridiculous “tanking theory” to bed.....

2 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Haskins starting and no McLaurin.

If I were a betting man I'd bet the mortgage on Carolina.

I wouldn't. The x factor is the defense.  I think the defense can really squash the Carolina offense.  This is going to be an ugly game.  But I think our defense matches up pretty well against them.  

The offense needs to get to 24 points, and not be completely absent.  I thin they can do that.  

I know everybody seems to be trying to make Carolina into the 1972 Dolphins because they play hard, but keep in mind they have already lost 10 games. This is a winable game. 

2 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Conversely, the FO is motivated to make Ron lose, while the players may be sympathetic on him.

So there's your 'wash" :)

I can already tell that I'm going to have to put the resin in the bowl with "the good stuff" to make it thru this game.

Someone photoshop/whatever a video of Haskins sitting on the bench while a stripper twerks to the Eastern Motors commercial music. 

Just Incase we need it. 

I be giving y’all ****ing gold and no one here is willing to take it. I swear. You people. 

23 minutes ago, markmills67 said:

Got a feeling Haskins is going to have a good game, he knows Rivera has stuck by him after the stripper fiasco, and in my opinion Haskins will come through for us tonight. 

Hate to be this guy but he has show he only acts with himself in mind multiple times during his short career now. I can’t accept the idea that he will preform better than usual for “us” or even Rivera or the team at this point. 

I see a lot of “career defining” proclamations on social media as well as here pertaining to Dwayne today.  I don’t see it that way at all.  The Panthers aren’t very good nor are they really incentivized to win.  It’s not like the players have bad blood with Ron and want to pummel his team.  I don’t think they are going to go out there and roll over or anything, but this isn’t going to require a world beater effort.  Perhaps it’s career defining in that the grief for losing will far outweigh the praise for winning.

He’s done here, what a waste. 

1 minute ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Man, I’m overflowing with anger at Dan Snyder right now.  It’s all his fault Dwayne is garbage. 🤣

You’re pathetic. Nothing I said was wrong, he would have had a longer leash with the fan base had he not been Snyder’s guy and I’ve said multiple times that even makes sense to me. Is what it is. Now he’s  regressing and genuinely not a good QB. 

1 minute ago, SweatSuit said:

He’s done here, what a waste. 

You’re pathetic. Nothing I said was wrong, he would have had a longer leash with the fan base had he not been Snyder’s guy and I’ve said multiple times that even makes sense to me. Is what it is. Now he’s  regressing and genuinely not a good QB. 

Yes, clearly it’s me that is pathetic.

Because I’m the one who got banned and snuck back in via VPN, created another stupid name, just to bless the forum with more  cold takes and hyperbolic vomit...

6 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Yes, clearly it’s me that is pathetic.

Because I’m the one who got banned and snuck back in via VPN, created another stupid name, just to bless the forum with more  cold takes and hyperbolic vomit...

You’re a troll, please stop engaging with me. 

Archived