Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FAREWELL to the NFL Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State

PCS

OMG what a perfect bookend to his worthless ass career.  You got the missing final snap selfie on one end and his dumbass running on the field to be LMAO magnanimous LMAO to the 5th string quarterback from *checks notes* Old Dominion on the other.

AHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU ABSOLUTE BRICK

1 hour ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I agree.  I’m not selling my stock in Ron or anything, but this week stunk to me.

Unbelievable you can talk about culture in one breath and then still start Haskins in the next.  It’s one thing if Haskins was great or hadn’t already broken Covid protocol but good god isn’t it easier to set an example with a completely garbage player?? 

Just now, -JB- said:

Unbelievable you can talk about culture in one breath and then still start Haskins in the next.  It’s one thing if Haskins was great or hadn’t already broken Covid protocol but good god isn’t it easier to set an example with a completely garbage player?? 

This.  Ron def lost respect by this gutless decision - dont know if he caved to Dan or what but marching this potato brain loser out there was the most predictably bad decision in the history of the NFL.  You cant preach culture and doing things the right way then toss it all out at select times, and for what? 

We've had some bad QBs on this team but I never felt disdain towards any of them. They all at least did things the right way and had some good moments. I never questioned their professionalism or dedication or heart. They may not have been the saviors but I don't blame them for that.

But Haskins? I...well I won't say hate. Hate is too strong of an emotion. But I strongly dislike him. He's everything that is/was wrong with this franchise for years. The entitlement. The attitude. The immaturity. And of course the fact that he just sucks at his job.

Archived