Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FAREWELL to the NFL Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State

PCS

Just now, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

I almost think that Rivera has hung Haskins out to dry at the expense of this game. Nothing else is logical. The Haskins experiment is over. He will never suit up again here. 

If that’s the case then I just hope they lose next Sunday finish 6-10 with a better pick instead of getting in the playoffs at 7-9 with no shot at the SB.  I say that to say that I’m of only doing things the right way & starting Haskins was definitely not the right thing to do.  Ulterior motives get you killed.

4 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

I almost think that Rivera has hung Haskins out to dry at the expense of this game. Nothing else is logical. The Haskins experiment is over. He will never suit up again here. 

I think he was forced to start him by our crappy owner.

3 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

We've had some bad QBs on this team but I never felt disdain towards any of them. They all at least did things the right way and had some good moments. I never questioned their professionalism or dedication or heart. They may not have been the saviors but I don't blame them for that.

But Haskins? I...well I won't say hate. Hate is too strong of an emotion. But I strongly dislike him. He's everything that is/was wrong with this franchise for years. The entitlement. The attitude. The immaturity. And of course the fact that he just sucks at his job.

well entitlement and attitude certainly are all on RG3. but at least he gave us 2012. haskins has done zero and will never do anything in the NFL.

10 minutes ago, Jabbyrwock said:

So this is a lot of rum talking...how much of the decision to play Dwayne do you think had to do with other OSU players voicing support and needing to give him every damn chance?

This is the only reason I can think of as to why he started.  Not OSU players nessasrily, but teammates in general having his back.  I'm ready for Dwaynie Football to ride off to the CFL.  

1 minute ago, -JB- said:

If that’s the case then I just hope they lose next Sunday finish 6-10 with a better pick instead of getting in the playoffs at 7-9 with no shot at the SB.  I say that to say that I’m of only doing things the right way & starting Haskins was definitely not the right thing to do.  Ulterior motives get you killed.

We might still win the division at 6-10

1 minute ago, Alexa said:

well entitlement and attitude certainly are all on RG3. but at least he gave us 2012. haskins has done zero and will never do anything in the NFL.

RG3 carried us to a division title and by all counts worked his ass off. Dude killed himself to rehab back from an ACL tear in January to start opening day. We just needed people to tell him no.

3 hours ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I see a lot of “career defining” proclamations on social media as well as here pertaining to Dwayne today.  I don’t see it that way at all.  The Panthers aren’t very good nor are they really incentivized to win.  It’s not like the players have bad blood with Ron and want to pummel his team.  I don’t think they are going to go out there and roll over or anything, but this isn’t going to require a world beater effort.  Perhaps it’s career defining in that the grief for losing will far outweigh the praise for winning.

This didn’t age well.  I’m pretty sure this game did indeed define his career.

1 minute ago, drowland said:

This is the only reason I can think of as to why he started.  Not OSU players nessasrily, but teammates in general having his back.  I'm ready for Dwaynie Football to ride off to the CFL.  

I agree "team mates" in general.  Was just thinking keeping Chase and Terry happy in particular tho since long term they are the core of this thing.  Can't have them feel like Dwayne wasn't given every chance.

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

RG3 carried us to a division title and by all counts worked his ass off. Dude killed himself to rehab back from an ACL tear in January to start opening day. We just needed people to tell him no.

Yeah. Comparing Haskins to RG3 is laughable. 

1 minute ago, Ball Security said:

Only way that happens is if Dallas and NYG tie, I think.

Not true. We win the game we are in. 

Archived