Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FAREWELL to the NFL Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State

PCS

26 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I'm actually really frustrated right now. I don't usually get that way. But I said all week Haskins should be COVID listed. We abandoned principle for this non sense. It's karma. He shouldn't be in there.

Anything would have done better than him. Big mistake playing him. Should have gone on a cut him!!!

Haskins needed a stable environment and a couple of years on the bench to have any chance in this league, that much is clear. We didn’t provide that for him like a team such as the Steelers, Saints, etc. maybe could have. And unfortunately he didn’t control the things he had control over. I was really upset in the first half but just need to remind myself this wasn’t our year regardless. Get a QB in here next year and we are going places. 

Just now, SweatSuit said:

Haskins needed a stable environment and a couple of years on the bench to have any chance in this league, that much is clear. We didn’t provide that for him like a team such as the Steelers, Saints, etc. maybe could have. And unfortunately he didn’t control the things he had control over. I was really upset in the first half but just need to remind myself this wasn’t our year regardless. Get a QB in here next year and we are going places. 

Any QB with a stable environment or years on the bench would have a chance in this league.  the NFL is just too fast and too mental for haskins to succeed. 

1 minute ago, skinfan2k said:

Any QB with a stable environment or years on the bench would have a chance in this league.  the NFL is just too fast and too mental for haskins to succeed. 

Agreed. But Haskins more than most. You can’t start only 12 games in college, throw 50 TDs with minimal work ethic and learn what it takes to be a pro and the preparation required. He just never faced that sort of adversity to force himself to look in the mirror and become a pro. 

6 minutes ago, SweatSuit said:

No environment will allow him to succeed.

4 hours ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

Damn this thread just got depressing.

This doesn't change anything for me, except going from optimistic,  to "cautiously" optimistic.

Not a Haskins fan at all, but he has a lot of incentive to play well today.  If not for his teammates, he'll do it for himself as he's auditioning for his next team...

He just sucks balls. I got nuthin 

3 minutes ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

He just sucks balls. I got nuthin 

Not your fault, it’s our job as fans to try to find silver linings or reasons to be optimistic.  

Haskins was the first round pick we didn’t deserve.  He had no business being picked where he was, but we had little choice but to hope for the best.  He’s a disaster because the adults and professionals in the room should have known better.

Archived