Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FAREWELL to the NFL Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State

PCS

9 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

RG3 carried us to a division title and by all counts worked his ass off. Dude killed himself to rehab back from an ACL tear in January to start opening day. We just needed people to tell him no.

I didn't compare them, I just said he was entitled and had an attitude. 

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

lol, neither did my post that I don't think Haskins is a good QB but he's not Beck level bad.  Today, he was worse than Beck.  Atrocious performance.

LMAO! What is he gonna say. Some dud I have never heard of racked up more yards than me in 13 minutes of the game. Haskins is a clown that is 2 or 3 weeks from being unemployed. 

If I was running the team I would walk up to Haskins in the locker room and tell him, “Don’t bother taking a shower just leave. We’ll send you a box with all your personal items.”

Then I’d pull a Sue Hawk (of Survivor infamy) and say...

“...if I were to ever pass you along in life again and you were laying there dying of thirst, I would not give you a drink of water. I would let the vultures take you and do whatever they want with you, with no ill regrets.”

He needs to go to the CFL.  Develop an understanding of the game and the position.  Work on mechanics.  If he tries real hard he might make a serviceable backup in the NFL one day.  Right now, tho, I don't see him in the NFL in the near future...unless a coach wants to take a flyer and put him on the practice squad and some weird chain of injuries gets him a chance.

I feel bad for him, and I don't.  Got drafted way to high, expectations were way to high and as a result he never really got a fair shake (he should have spent at least 3 years on the pine or on the practice squad and never really been anything other than a backup).  Having said that, by all accounts, and as evidenced by his behavior, he never really rose to the challenge either.

Ehh...I've had to much alcohol.  But it still makes me a little sad to see in real time a young mans dream die...even when it was his own actions (and in-actions) that were a significant portion of the cause.  If this is the last we see of him, I wish him luck.

12 minutes ago, LightningBuggs said:

Then it would be Dallas at 6-9-1. 

WFT only has one way in. A W

well, there is one other way, if they tied and we tied our sweep of them would put us in

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

maybe he's do depressed he'll retire

Archived