Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Bears at Redskins

TK

This is how you get ready to fight your teammate or at least a goddamn coach. Every ****ing play is the goddamn challenge because somebody on your team is a **** up! I'm ****ing hating this team more than I did last year and that's saying a lot. Just turned this **** off to enjoy my Greygoose in ****ing peace. As a matter of fact, I could sit here and post threads sight unseen because I know this team will **** up just about every play on offense and defense. I commend these players for not body slamming one of these coaches for allowing them to come in here unprepared, out of focus and out of ****ing shape. The most extraordinary thing about this is that this organization will remain intact and be ready to cut any player that expresses frustration. The post game will be Gruden sayin the same **** about them not playing well enough. NO ****!

I'm beginning to believe Lombardi when he said the Gruden is trying to be fired. All these young player coming from winning organization are being deprived. 

4 minutes ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

Please.  Sportscenter. Please. 

Show THAT highlight of that TD every 5 minutes so Little Napoleon has to see how incredibly bad his franchise is at defense. 

This isn't even a pro team anymore. 

its been 20 yrs.  snyder is numb to it at this point.  he doesnt care and more importantly he has NO IDEA what to do anyway

Was hoping McLaurin would continue his coming out party on MNF. If anyone can look like a stud on a bad team, it's a WR. 

And just like that, the play is wiped off the board. Poor guy. Hasn't been infected with our suck yet, but it still effects him

Archived