Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Bears at Redskins

TK

6 minutes ago, glongest said:

Ha Ha came here last year in a trade with alot of hype and because Bruce said we were only a couple of players away, LOL.  After he got here, he couldn't find his ass with both hands.  And then look tonight.  Do you think it might have something to do with coaching, scheme, or utilization?    

All of the above, but also because you cannot successfully run zone coverage when there is no pass rush.  Almost every INT against zone coverage is because a QB is forced to rush their throw before a WR is in their break or turning around, so the defenders can read it and react.  Without that pass rush, a QB can simply stand there and wait for a WR to find the empty holes in zone.

4 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

You are not going to ruin Haskins in half a game. this is more about leaving Keenum in. It is pathetic coaching not to change the QB after 4 TO's in 31 minutes. You can always start Case again next week.

Me personally, I don't want our promising rookie potentially eaten alive by Mack in his first rushed performance. But I think this season is already lost, so of course I feel that way. There's no saving this season, so don't ruin Haskins trying to create a spark.

1 minute ago, abdcskins said:

Lol I'm playing McLaurin and am currently losing by 1.1 points. Thanks Redskins, you really know how to rip my heart out in every fashion possible. Need Allen Robinson to do something. **** Bears are gonna run now.

Man that’s rough, I feel for you  

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Why are we going for 2?

Because I posted in last week's game thread that I'd like to see Jay take a page outta Pederson's playbook & go for 2 more often. 

MAybe I shoulda said "successfully go for 2" 

2 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Lol I'm playing McLaurin and am currently losing by 1.1 points. Thanks Redskins, you really know how to rip my heart out in every fashion possible. Need Allen Robinson to do something. **** Bears are gonna run now.

You know what’s worse? I have McLaurin. My opponent has the Bears D. RIP fantasy matchup.

Archived