Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Bears at Redskins

TK

15 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I don't think Jay is a moron like many here do.  At the same time, I've never minded them changing to someone else either.  It feels to me like the team has checked out on him -- shades of Shanny in 2013.  But alas I think our problems run way deeper than a shift in coaching staff.  But they definitely need some kind of spark. 

Word on the street and in the media is that Gruden has become a bit more strict this year. So to me, it is Jay's fault that he didn't assess the condition of this team right on the bat. If he did, he would have seen that it was undisciplined, low conditioned team. Situational football does not come when you're tired or don't know what to **** to do in the first place because you don't spend enough time emphasizing perfection. There is no way you can tell me that this team is not as talented as the Patriots. The difference is mindset, conditioning and coaching. The Redskins lack all three because Gruden wants to be liked and considered a player's coach. I learned a long time ago, that if you're a leader and you're not hated a little bit, your team will fall because of you. And when they do, you can't all the sudden change your ****ing stripes. Gruden should be gone.

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

Landon Collins gets called for personal foul, yet Bears defender suplexed one of our WR's earlier in the game right in front of official, no call. 

I remember that call too and thought the same thing.  It was a tackle against Trey Quinn.

Archived