Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Bears at Redskins

3 minutes ago, primetime441 said:

Can we PLEASE get Gibbs 3.0?

I'd take it, if by Gibbs 3.0 it was as the leadership of an owner group organized to buy out Little Napoleon.  Please, dear God, organize Tom Cruise, Dale Jr., Matt Mac, Kevin Garnett and every fan with deep pockets and can we make this happen? 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Poindexter said:

False.  Collins is a box safety and he plays it well.  Cohen will make anyone in the league look silly in the open field.

Let me rephrase that, he isn’t worth anything close to 84 mil a year. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, skins4eva said:

You don't need all the prologue to your post--Gruden should just be gone because he isnt, never was and never will be head coach material.  It was a terrible hire to begin with and it's gotten worse over time because we've doubled down on a bad decision.

I'd agree, but it speaks to the heart of the issue.  The overall leadership.  They have obliterated the culture of this organization.  It is gone -- and they have not tried to reestablish it.  Until that happens this team will never win.

15 minutes ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

Then maybe we shouldnt have taken him 15th overall how many good first round qbs sat their rookie year to become good besides mahomes in the last 15 years? You dont take project qbs in the first round stupid move imo.

Aaron Rodgers, Goff sat out a good chunk of his first year, I think Rivers did because of Brees,