Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Cow****es at Redskins

TK

1 minute ago, alwaysaskin said:

I think this loss is more on the defense giving up 31 ****ing points!

They may not give up that many if you hit those big plays though. Less time on the field and a bunch of other factors. Not making excuses for the defense. Both sides of the ball were putrid today.

Sounds like they're at home lol, even after the last few years of this I'm still not used to it. Snyder should be ashamed. I hope he thinks about it with sadness while soaking in his bath of endangered elephant blood or whatever billionaires do

I know he's a multi-billionaire, and he's making money hand over foot year in and year out, but at SOME point I have to think that Dan is going to come to the realization the organization is not close, and it starts with him, then Bruce, and all the way down.

They have been completely out-talented and out-coached by 2 division "rivals" in the first 2 weeks of the season.

Dallas fans have overtaken our home field.  

I mean, money aside, at some point, if you're Dan, its got to just be embarrassing and humbling, right?  Or does he really just not care because he is getting the money.

Maybe I'm giving him too much credit, but I don't think he bought the team just for money.  I think he just doesn't know who to trust to make the winning happen.  

Step one would be firing Bruce.  

Week 3 is Chicago at home. I would call on everyone, even the most supportive fans to boycott the team. Do not go to the game. Stop any and all financial support. Dan needs to be hit hard in the wallet. This is not the Washington Redskins. This is the Washington Snyders. Pathetic.

Archived