Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Cow****es at Redskins

TK

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I know he's a multi-billionaire, and he's making money hand over foot year in and year out, but at SOME point I have to think that Dan is going to come to the realization the organization is not close, and it starts with him, then Bruce, and all the way down.

They have been completely out-talented and out-coached by 2 division "rivals" in the first 2 weeks of the season.

Dallas fans have overtaken our home field.  

I mean, money aside, at some point, if you're Dan, its got to just be embarrassing and humbling, right?  Or does he really just not care because he is getting the money.

Maybe I'm giving him too much credit, but I don't think he bought the team just for money.  I think he just doesn't know who to trust to make the winning happen.  

Step one would be firing Bruce.  

Dan wants to win, but he doesn’t want to win at any cost; he wants to win on his terms. He thinks he can. He can’t.

One of of the most damning things I’ve heard about Dan is his hero worship of Jerry Jones. He wants to be a cowboy.

Just now, skinsmania123 said:

Fire Manusky right after this game. Enough of this.  

People complain about playing to lose but when you have faith in your pass rushers and not your defensive backfield then sacrificing coverage to add rush IS playing to lose

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

They shouldn't speak at all.

I still think the most troubling thing I have read was a tweet you posted about Norman not traveling with Cooper.  That's teh kind of thing which can never get out of the locker room.  That's game plan stuff.  

All three of them were boasting about how great a defense this will be.   Granted the season is far from over but their boasting look especially pathetic at the moment. 

Archived