Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Cow****es at Redskins

TK

Just now, caysdad1 said:

He is a journey man place holder but he is not the reason we are not competent. The OL and the defense are piles of steaming T***s

Actually Keenum was a huge negative today. Gruden is bad enough, the defense is bad enough, that we aren't winning anyways. But Keenum is making some truly awful throws and decisions. His accuracy is scattershot and he gets stuck on guys instead of seeing the field. It's bad. 

3 minutes ago, carex said:

he's fired a close friend.  He's handed power to coaches to select players.  He's focused on free agency, he's focused on the draft.  He's hired GMs.  And the only people who say he's the same guy he always was are the fans who aren't in position to know, and people who've limped away from the Redskins franchise embarassed and looking for a way to cover their egos

All that means is that he's a different version of the same clueless hack. The results speak for themselves. 

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Whether hes ready is missing the point, ya know, we getting smoked, why not get him a couple reps before game is over?

100% agree.  No one know if he is ready to be a quality starter but I'm 10000% positive he is ready to come in and get some experience

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

Actually Keenum was a huge negative today. Gruden is bad enough, the defense is bad enough, that we aren't winning anyways. But Keenum is making some truly awful throws and decisions. His accuracy is scattershot and he gets stuck on guys instead of seeing the field. It's bad. 

He missed two wide open td passes

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

I hate Keenum already. Impressive, maybe the fastest I've ever solidified my dislike of a Redskins QB. Am I getting better at this as I age, or are the QB's getting worse? Hard to say

Funny, I don't think he's been bad the first 2 weeks.  On the list of reasons the 'Skins are about to be 0-2, he's not in the to

1. Manusky has no idea what the hell he's doing and we are getting less production from the defense than the talent would dictate.

2. Absolutely no pass rush for 2 weeks.  The Kerrigan, Sweat, etc. group is getting no pressure.

3. Offensive penalties, specifically on the OL.  

Jay has some responsibility, given he's the HC.   Until somebody tells me otherwise, I hold him responsible for the fact Manusky has a job. 

Shrug.  Keenum is fine. 

McLaurin, however, seems to be a really good find in the middle of the draft.  

Archived