Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Cow****es at Redskins

TK

Just now, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

its up to you, redskin fan.  only you can save this team.  if you are at the game today, you need to sneak up to snyder's box and jam a glass bottle in his eye.  it's the only hope.  violence IS the answer in this case.

Come on man. This is too much. Just disgusting, you call yourself a fan? To just put this out there on the Internet and ruin the element of surprise? 

3 minutes ago, Birdlives said:

One of of the most damning things I’ve heard about Dan is his hero worship of Jerry Jones. He wants to be a cowboy

If he was half the owner Jerry Jones is, we'd be in good shape.  For all of his foibles and whatever, he's got his team in a competitive position for the next decade.

I'd be perfectly happy if Dan actually managed to pull off what Jerry has pulled off, at least recently.

1 minute ago, Birdlives said:

Dan wants to win, but he doesn’t want to win at any cost; he wants to win on his terms. He thinks he can. He can’t.

One of of the most damning things I’ve heard about Dan is his hero worship of Jerry Jones. He wants to be a cowboy.

he's fired a close friend.  He's handed power to coaches to select players.  He's focused on free agency, he's focused on the draft.  He's hired GMs.  And the only people who say he's the same guy he always was are the fans who aren't in position to know, and people who've limped away from the Redskins franchise embarassed and looking for a way to cover their egos

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

If he was half the owner Jerry Jones is, we'd be in good shape.  For all of his foibles and whatever, he's got his team in a competitive position for the next decade.

I'd be perfectly happy if Dan actually managed to pull off what Jerry has pulled off, at least recently.

if you dont like snyder then you should murder him

Archived