Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins at Filthadumpia Game Day Thread

TK

2 minutes ago, zskins said:

What would you adjust? We scored 20 and them 7. I think what ever we are doing is kinda of working right now. 

You have to keep them on their toes. If you keep doing the same thing, the Feagles are going to catch on. Trust me, no complains how they've been playing so far but we're known to do the same crap while the other team changes up the schemes.

1 minute ago, sjinhan said:

I think Guice can carry the load but your statement implies that we should get conservative and just pound the ball...  that’s how Jay Gruden team always allows the other team to get back in the game...

I hope they come out aggressive as much as they did in the first half

I don't think AP running the ball is a sign of conservatism.  What it does is wear down the Eagles defense and force the defense to cheat up on the line, which opens up the passing game even more for play action passing.

4 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

I dont know about the rest of you. But I have been pounding the Macallan 12 since noon. I am feeling real good man. If the Skins lose this game it might be one of the worst buzz kills in my lifetime. Amazing first half all around. Take Desean off of the Eagles and we are up 20-zip. Keenum has been incredible. Defense is STOUT and FAST. This may end up being a MUCH better football team than we thought they were.

Don't pound The MacAllen. Savor it along with the way we're playing.

4 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Biggest problem in the game so far are the TV announcers. They're talking about the Eagles 90% of the time and rooting for them so hard it's crazy.

Are you really surprised by that though. It is every single week. No respect for the Skins ever. But they really havent earned any respect for 25 years so I get it. And Philly was A LOT of peoples pick for the SB this year.

I have not seen so many Skins fans this happy in a game thread for a while.  I'm used to doom and gloom.  I feel like if Keenum has a great 2nd half, I will start seeing people wringing their hands about if he will leave in free agency.

Archived