Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins at Filthadumpia Game Day Thread

TK

2 minutes ago, wysknz1 said:

Really, even the D is working...one play is all. This IS the NFL.

Well they only have 7 so the D is working. I feel sometimes we make some stupid adjustment in the half and our D goes the other way instead. So you score another 20 and the D let's them score another 7. I am good with that. :)

4 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Seems like Guice started strong then they brought in Thompson for most of the 2nd Qtr.  

Would love to to see more Guice in the 2nd half 

I would think Jay gets a little more conservative in the second half and Guice will be a big part of that. This first Philly drive is huge. If the defense gets a stop we will be run heavy for sure IMO.

6 minutes ago, zskins said:

What would you adjust? We scored 20 and them 7. I think what ever we are doing is kinda of working right now. 

Like to get more run going.  

I'm not saying we need to start running out the clock at halftime.  But right now, our pass/rush yards are 247/31.  

1 minute ago, Nerm said:

I have not seen so many Skins fans this happy in a game thread for a while.  I'm used to doom and gloom.  I feel like if Keenum has a great 2nd half, I will start seeing people wringing their hands about if he will leave in free agency.

doom and gloom your own team. were always happy....drugs and alcohol baby

I don't think anyone expected it to be like this.

Maybe, maybe, the Redskins could be down 17-10 or 20-13, something close but trailing, but leading like this? Recovering from the seemingly inevitable 2 minute collapse to get down the field and get 3 more pts?

No... Anyone who said they knew this would happen is BSing; but it is a surprisingly good feeling, one I haven't experienced in awhile..

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

Fox's halftime analysis of the game so far:

*Show 10 or so passes from Carson Wentz to explain his timing with WRs*

Strahan: "The Eagles must be elated to have DeSean Jackson back.........."

That's it.

Not a joke.

Agreed was horrible 

Looks like they were only prepared to talk up the Eagles at the half. 

Not read the entire thread - a word for Penn and Flowers though. McLovin and Guice are going to get all the love, and rightly so, but that OL has looked stout all game despite the patch job left side. Vernon Davis hurdling that dude like a teenager being chased by his girlfriend's Dad was also another highlight. Unbelievable first half - way above my expectations. Have Philthy been that bad or have we been that good?!

Archived