Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins at Filthadumpia Game Day Thread

TK

McLaurin has already surpassed the legends of Taylor Jacobs... the man who everyone raved about in practice but never seen it during the actual game...

After not seeing anything from McLaurin during the preseason, I really hoped that McLaurin was not going to be another Taylor Jacobs...  Thank God!

The halftime show guys didn't know what to say and just focused on djax. 

It is clear to me that the pundits this year were lazy concerning the redskins. Countless 2, 3, 4, 5 win predictions.

All they saw was redskins disfunction and the trent williams situation. No one looked close or looked at the changes we made. We have like 6 guys from 19' starting. 

This team looks good right now and I hope they keep it up. 

1 minute ago, UKskins said:

Not read the entire thread - a word for Penn and Flowers though. McLovin and Guice are going to get all the love, and rightly so, but that OL has looked stout all game despite the patch job left side. Vernon Davis hurdling that dude like a teenager being chased by his girlfriend's Dad was also another highlight. Unbelievable first half - way above my expectations. Have Philthy been that bad or have we been that good?!

Competent so far, pass pro better. Need t scheme better runs in the second half to punish Philly

Archived