Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PRESEASON GAMEDAY THREAD: REDSKINS VS. FALCONS

SkinsGuy

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

Its football man. You know the risk before you sign that MULTI MILLION DOLLAR contact.

Yeah but nfl makes so much.... after Jordan’s  10th concussion, nfl should pay him handsomely to retire and clear the team

Just now, clskinsfan said:

Its football man. You know the risk before you sign that MULTI MILLION DOLLAR contact.

Agreed.  But then Reed is going to be a candidate for CTE.   

This does hit close to home too.  I have a 20 year old son who plays college hockey who has had 3 confirmed concussions and who knows how many “little ones”.   Scares the crap out of me

3 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

lol.

Other than Cooleyfan I think I'm one of the younger regulars around here. We've lost a lot of the posters that I came up with over the years, that I perceived to be around my age. Mr. Sinister might be one of the ones left from those days. Message boards pull an older crowd. Or just stopped pulling younger people at a certain point. 

Poker was here before I was I remember when it was normal for there to be teenager posters, now theres none, and been that way for while now.  Tried making a poll, no one under 21

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Poker was here before I was I remember when it was normal for there to be teenager posters, now theres none, and been that way for while now.  Tried making a poll, no one under 21

It's twitter now for the young bucks.  But trying to have a conversation on twitter is an exercise in futility.  People can't express themselves fully.  

7 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Agreed. Youngin's like to use their phone for everything. And message boards just suck on a phone. No matter how good your app is.

This is true. I post from my phone 95% of the time and it's a nightmare

4 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I feel like we could definitely beat this team in the regular season.

What we saw tonight was obviously closer to the "real" Redskins.

And that can be a good team.

I'm feeling pretty good, too.  Well, relative to the last couple of weeks.  On offense, LG is still a WIP but has made good strides.  Defense not showing any obvious weaknesses.  Special teams on the spot tonight as well.  Looked like a much better coaches team.

Meh, decent preseason showing.  Guice looked good, offense had signs of life w both qbs,  defense looks like they have the ability to turn it up, even “won” on ST.  The Reed hit was unfortunate.

And, most importantly, game day thread looks to be in midseason form already.

Haskins fired up to assume the victory formation.

1) I think this defense is legit. The DL is FOR SURE

2) Case is what he is. An average QB

3) Cam Sims needs to make this team.

4) Haskins is better than Case

5) We are STACKED at RB. Maybe the best group in the NFL

6) Haskins is better than Case

7) haskins is better than Case

8 ) Guice is back in a big way

9) The starters actually looked like a real football team tonight.

10) Did I mention that Haskins is better than Case?

3 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

lol.

Other than Cooleyfan I think I'm one of the younger regulars around here. We've lost a lot of the posters that I came up with over the years, that I perceived to be around my age. Mr. Sinister might be one of the ones left from those days. Message boards pull an older crowd. Or just stopped pulling younger people at a certain point. 

fellow 3-0 card holder says hi. although that changes in Dec. 88 isn't referencing Garcon lol

I saw a lot of things I liked including ball control running game from the first unit.  Guice had good night.  First look at him and I like his quickness.  The defense played very well, Sweat was disruptive.  I thought Case was effective with the first unit and Haskins had another good night with the reserves.   Hopefully, Reed is okay.

5 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

It's twitter now for the young bucks.  But trying to have a conversation on twitter is an exercise in futility.  People can't express themselves fully.  

Yeah I'm a longform guy at heart despite skewing younger. Not a single person I know is on a message board, I'm the freak. Reddit has some young people but isn't a message board at all. 

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Worse, the number of diehard young fans is few and far between now, see it in the street especially. It's really really

4 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

twitter might be the worst invention in human history. It is pure political hate. And I dont care which side of the equation you are on. You CANNOT avoid it on that site.

4 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Haskins fired up to assume the victory formation.

1) I think this defense is legit. The DL is FOR SURE

2) Case is what he is. An average QB

3) Cam Sims needs to make this team.

4) Haskins is better than Case

5) We are STACKED at RB. Maybe the best group in the NFL

6) Haskins is better than Case

7) haskins is better than Case

8 ) Guice is back in a big way

9) The starters actually looked like a real football team tonight.

10) Did I mention that Haskins is better than Case?

I'm really unclear about what you are trying to say here.  

Archived