Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PRESEASON GAMEDAY THREAD: BENGALS@REDSKINS

SkinsGuy

5 minutes ago, desertbeagle85 said:

2 preseason games almost in the books. I know it's preseason, but I feel another high pick in the draft next year guys. Maybe we'll be able to find another LT. 

The players may not be great but Jay needs to be held accountable. Lose if we must we just look bad.

HOLY ****ING ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is ****ing ridiculous. I might seriously be done with the NFL man. I can watch real football at the college level. Between holdouts that wont honor the contracts they sign. And mismanaged games the NFL has become unwatchable.

Just now, clskinsfan said:

If the refs overturn this they have been bought. I have never seen a more poorly called lopsided game. And like I said earlier I dont believe in conspiracies. 

Ed Hoculi was always biased against the Redskins, no surprise his son is too

8 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

In fairness he should have found a mirror and yelled at himself for the stupidity of hiring Barry to begin with.

I get your point but 90% of the time Jay stands around rather passively.

Which isn’t bad.  Gibbs wasn’t exactly fire and brimstone on the sidelines.  Neither is Billy B. 

I get your point. Jay has his faults but I’ll agree to disagree that being salty at refs isn’t one of his things. Not that it matters.

Archived