Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PRESEASON GAMEDAY THREAD: BENGALS@REDSKINS

SkinsGuy

2 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

The DB didn't even turn and look at the ball, hasn't that always been the rule?

It used to be. wasn't called very often though. 

That was exactly the type of aggression that you want from your reciever. He didn't even contact him. The dude ran into him. 

Just now, sportjunkie07 said:

It used to be. wasn't called very often though. 

That was exactly the type of aggression that you want from your reciever. He didn't even contact him. The dude ran into him. 

The CB has to make a play on the ball, you can't just put your hands in the air and run into the WR's chest.

This has been the strangest 2nd half.

Instant replay is a joke as long as you let the same idiot who made the bad call decide if he messed up or not.

I see this with appraisals in housing all of the time.  You can never let one person be judge, jury, and executioner, because someone who is bad at their job will never admit to it as long as they are the sole authority over grading themselves, its basic human nature.  Its a stupid dumbass decision to run things that way, and it will really hurt the NFL.

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

Inside handoff for a loss on 2nd and 25. So Jay. Don't challenge the young gun or anything. 

Watching Murray and Jones reps last week, no doubt Jay is challenging Haskins more than those 2. National commentators talked about that.  it was obvious watching all 3 that Haskins was tested more.  That’s part of why I think Haskins has been sneaky impressive in spite the numbers. Having said that I haven’t watched Murray today so maybe it’s changed.

Archived