Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PRESEASON GAMEDAY THREAD: BENGALS@REDSKINS

SkinsGuy

1 minute ago, skinsmania123 said:

There is a tremendous drop off between our starters and 2nd team D.  But last week it just seemed to me that the Brown's had a lot of depth on the D side of the ball generally -  their 2nd team D looked really good.

Finally their plethora of top 5 picks for the last 10 years are paying off. 

8 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Yeah I know.  You said “more annoying Gruden.”

i think you could have just said “the annoying Gruden”

Jay is a lot of things.  Annoying is not one of them.  

Jon used to be a superior coach.  Not sure about that anymore.   

Good call, I see what you meant. Jay is chill. Passes the "you'd like to have a beer with him" test for sure. 

Just now, NickyJ said:

Dwayne is sailing those passes further than Kirk sent his sailing over DeSean. I'm a bit concerned with that.

Ya, some he's just flat out missing.  The weird thing is they look like intentional routes, two of those throws I could tell where else there was for him to go, I don't believe he would've gone for them if something crossing was open instead

3 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

: ) Think you missed my point.  He doesn't have that star power benefit of the doubt yet. But he will, its coming...

No I got your point lol...mine was, since he does NOT have Brady's star power (yet), he might as well assume he'll never get those calls to go his way and instead work on things like his inner clock going off sooner.

Archived