Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PRESEASON GAMEDAY THREAD: BENGALS@REDSKINS

SkinsGuy

13 minutes ago, Yng Lady88 said:

so many times under Gruden I wish we ran. when we did go no huddle it was obvious our offense really flowed and actually moved the ball. also refused to run it when we were down and/or clock was running before the half. sense of urgency always seemed to be missing

Our hurry up has always been lacking. It sucks cuz sometimes changing up the tempo really opens things up. 

Just now, desertbeagle85 said:

I feel like Gruden is screwing Haskins over with this play calling. 

Haskins supporting cast are definitely not doing him any favors, 2 dropped passes that would have been big gains and on that last drive a penalty on a 1st down throw that would have been about 6 yards.

1 minute ago, desertbeagle85 said:

I feel like Gruden is screwing Haskins over with this play calling. 

I will be happy to point out Jays conservative, predictable and plodding play calling in the regular season.

In pre-season, I think he’s calling plays to get looms at guys.  Clearly they want to get Perine some carries. Why? Dunno.  

Just now, max21 said:

How did Collins look and the starting D? I saw the Nicholson pick but can’t want the game since I’m in Connecticut 

Legit, very legit.  If we can still run the ball and avoid turnovers, we can pull off a similar season to last year (at least until the injuries ended it)

1 minute ago, max21 said:

How did Collins look and the starting D? I saw the Nicholson pick but can’t want the game since I’m in Connecticut 

I thought Collins looked good, but it was the DL that was really impressive for me. Allen and Payne will dominate for years.

3 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I will be happy to point out Jays conservative, predictable and plodding play calling in the regular season.

In pre-season, I think he’s calling plays to get looms at guys.  Clearly they want to get Perine some carries. Why? Dunno.  

I don't care much to criticize the play calls right now. I'm more comfy with haskins just getting some experience. 

He's looked really good today imo. That throw to Davis was A+. He has more raw talent than I thought. 

It would be nice to seem some of guice and McClaurin with haskins though. 

Archived