Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PRESEASON GAMEDAY THREAD: BENGALS@REDSKINS

SkinsGuy

1 minute ago, Mooka said:

Atm our starting left tackle is Geron Christian and our LG is.... Flowers.

Eeesh. 

Geron has got to work on getting off the line faster. He doesn’t look too bad if he doesn’t get beat in the first quarter second. 

8 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

It seems no coach we have here likes the no huddle.  Gibbs hates no huddle, Norv hated it. Spurrier was clueless.  Gibbs hates it again. Zorn was clueless.  Shanahan hates it.  Gruden hates it.  

Its ts really weird. 

so many times under Gruden I wish we ran. when we did go no huddle it was obvious our offense really flowed and actually moved the ball. also refused to run it when we were down and/or clock was running before the half. sense of urgency always seemed to be missing

1 minute ago, TheShredder said:

Earnhardt Jr and family survive plane crash.  Wow

Thank god - looking at the wreck on TV, you wonder how on Earth they walked away with minor injuries. Must have some serious deposits in the good karma bank because that's a damn miracle.

21 minutes ago, desertbeagle85 said:

Agreed do not start him wait at least 8 weeks.

Personally, I think the Dolphins game will be the perfect time to start him. At that point, he might still be able to salvage our season. It also doesn't hurt that I'll be at that game 😀

7 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

That's saying something, and I agree.  Ramsey was still hot garbage anyway, there wasn't enough lipstick in the world to put on that pig, sorry, but its true. Gibbs knew it immediatly

He could toss a javelin to the moon though 

13 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Me too

given your gifts in analytics, insight, and elocution,  i'm thinking you need your own daily featured column, stickied in the stadium :P

i'd go with "redskin tater nuggets"  :D

Archived