Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

!!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up

Owls0325

2 minutes ago, Redd said:

Anybody still want to defend Trent.  I'm done with the guy.  Either show up and play for your next contract or continue to be your worse enemy.

Yeah at this point it is either play for us or retire.

9 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I think that growth removal crossed some wiring up there.  Wtf

Doctor: "I'm sorry to inform you Mr. Williams..."

Trent: "Please don't give me this right now." 

Doctor: "It's spreading..."

Trent: Dammit... How much has it spread? 

Doctor: "Throughout your entire brain. The stupid has spread into your brain. You will not be able to think rationally, care about anyone but yourself, or come up with a logical decision ever again."

Trent: "I want to be a Cleveland Brown"

Doctor: (And it has begun)

5 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

If Trent mixed a trade to Minny but still refuses to play here then really I hope the team doesn’t trade him. I hope his career is over. He can kiss the ring of fame goodbye. He’s closing in on Haynesworth territory.

Actually I just hope he plays here otherwise just retire.

1 minute ago, nonniey said:

Actually I just hope he plays here otherwise just retire.

I don’t really. I don’t trust he’s capable of making rational decisions. His thinking and attitude has bordered on insanity very much like Antonio Brown. I don’t trust he can be a part of the future for the team and I certainly don’t want to see him rewarded for any of this. I know people will get the standard “cut off your nose to spite your face” analogy but in this case I simply no longer care. 

8 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

Groundhog Day :ols:

so now it’s a 5+7 this year plus a 3 in 2021 from SF

I'd insist on a bit more than that given Trent was the one that killed the deal.  (maybe a 2 in 2022 and 3 next year) along with the 5th? In this case we can't give a player the kind of power to force a lesser deal because he wants to go somewhere else.

For Pete's sake.  This guy isn't a free agent.  He can't pick and choose.  Time to stop wasting time on this idiot.  He plays for us or he doesn't play.  Whenever the date to report is - be there!  Fail to show and earn zero dollars in 2020, same as 2019.  End of story.

7 minutes ago, Number 44 said:

For Pete's sake.  This guy isn't a free agent.  He can't pick and choose.  Time to stop wasting time on this idiot.  He plays for us or he doesn't play.  Whenever the date to report is - be there!  Fail to show and earn zero dollars in 2020, same as 2019.  End of story.

EXACTLY. Play, or dont, his choice. I have a hard time seeing a team that will sign him after sitting out TWO seasons in a row 

I'm not a massive team can do no wrong kind of guy - I just call it as I see it. And I called it long ago that Trent was being a total dick. He didn't get the second opinion after being told to, he's a grown ass man with millions of dollars in his bank - if he didn't like our medical advice he was free to get his own (and there are provisions for this in the old CBA)... dude didn't look after his health, and then decided to blame the team for his **** up. The type of issue he had is notoriously hard to diagnose, and regularly mis-diagnosed by doctors so I don't actually blame the old medical staff for not getting it right too much.

That's not to say our old staff were perfect - there's been way too many issues with various players to say they were anything other than a total clown show, but specifically on Williams' issues, it was him that screwed up. Then when we fired them all and got an entirely new FO, medical staff and coaching staff, he demands to trade but at this point none of us even know why. What is it about the Skins that makes him want to leave so bad? All the issues he had with us are gone.... this is about money - always has been, the medical stuff was a convenient excuse. He took bad advice, thought he was worth more than he is, and seemingly somehow doesn't understand that still and is now rejecting trades to teams with a shot at a SB because why? 

I'm done with Trent. **** him. He may be the best option we have at LT but I think the value of him on the field is far outweighed by the negatives of him being a headcase and a dick and the culture that creates off it.

If Trent's been killing trades, part of me wonders if this is some kind of passive/aggressive nonsense? On the flip side, I wonder if it means he really doesn't want to play, but can't admit it to himself? At any rate, now I kind of get why the Redskins can't get a value anywhere close to Trent's value. Trent is making it impossible, impossible for every side.

I never understood all the love for Trent over the years.  To me he was always a hot headed pot head who surprisingly got that under control before he was run out of the NFL for substance abuse.  Great player but never a great Redskin IMO.  Wish we had traded him last year.

At this point tell him to report and play or "well, bye". 

Archived