Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

!!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up

Owls0325

2 minutes ago, Burgold said:

A fourth? Get real. Trent Williams is worth way more than Deandre Hopkins.

Seriously though, I'd be tempted to try to force Trent to play out his last year if that's the best we can get. There is value to losing someone who sours the work environment, but Trent ought to be worth so much more especially as we really don't have a viable replacement. Now, if it's a fourth and a conditional 2021 that could go up to a second if Trent plays X games then I'd be okay with it.

On Trent, I want whatever they want.  I've heard conflicting stories on whether they'd take Trent back.  Some saying yes, some saying they don't want the headache.  So you got me what they are thinking.

Context is important here. We only get one first year with RR establishing culture. There is value to a fresh start atmosphere. Let's put the past behind us. Hope for a 3rd, but take the 4th and call it a victory. Please don't tell the Vikings I said this.

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

On Trent, I want whatever they want.  I've heard conflicting stories on whether they'd take Trent back.  Some saying yes, some saying they don't want the headache.  So you got me what they are thinking.

I hear you. On the positive side, last year a bunch of players seemed to be siding with Trent over the Team, Bruce, and the trainers. So, the locker room might not be hurt by his return. On the other hand, I'm not sure what everyone privately feels especially after Trent won and Bruce and the training staff all got the boot.

8 minutes ago, GhostofAlvinWalton said:

Josina Anderson just said on ESPN that Speilman told her he will be aggressive with their remaining 12 picks to target players they want. This situation really couldn’t be going must worse for the Skins right now...

It sounded like aggressively trading up to get players not dealing for Trent.

Yeah and IMO there are three good LTs left:  Jones, Niang, Cleveland. 

3 minutes ago, Burgold said:

I hear you. On the positive side, last year a bunch of players seemed to be siding with Trent over the Team, Bruce, and the trainers. So, the locker room might not be hurt by his return. On the other hand, I'm not sure what everyone privately feels especially after Trent won and Bruce and the training staff all got the boot.

Not sure if there is more water under the bridge now with Trent's agent calling out the team and Trent using praying emojis for wanting to get off the team.  I don't know.  But I've heard conflicting reports about whether the Redskins are willing to bring back Trent.  I like Rivera and Kyle Smith so I'll trust them on this one way or another. 

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

He's good but character issues might put off some teams

SIP, have you heard what the issues were? The only thing I have heard was that they had to do with marijuana. Daniel Jeremiah said that in passing while answering a reporter’s question during a q & a on the move the sticks podcast. I’ve never heard that repeated or any other reason given.

16 minutes ago, dswerdlw said:

Context is important here. We only get one first year with RR establishing culture. There is value to a fresh start atmosphere. Let's put the past behind us. Hope for a 3rd, but take the 4th and call it a victory. Please don't tell the Vikings I said this.

How does a fresh start feel with a 5th?

48 minutes ago, TheBlueIndian said:

At this point it has to be a little humbling for Trent that nobody is willing to give up much draft capital to bring him on board.  I guess being a dope smoking douche nozzle malcontent isnt the preferred set of qualities teams are looking for in a veteran LT. 

I actually think if he doesn't get traded and is on our roster it will be a good thing for RR by illustrating to the rest of the team how a professional coaching staff handles BS distractions like this. 

Why...WHY..THE WHOLE DOPE SMOKING!?!?!..... there's a dozen things I can do 10 times better than you and a lot of other people here while I am completely stoned quit making it out to sound like dope smokers are bad.. not being sarcastic...not at all...the amount of lawyers and big wigs running multi billion dollar businesses smoking...what? had he been pointed out a wine connoisseur it would be ok?!!!...

IM SICK AND ****ING TIRED OF THE OHHHH HE SMOKED POT BEFORE..

25 minutes ago, GhostofAlvinWalton said:

SIP, have you heard what the issues were? The only thing I have heard was that they had to do with marijuana. Daniel Jeremiah said that in passing while answering a reporter’s question during a q & a on the move the sticks podcast. I’ve never heard that repeated or any other reason given.

Suspended every season for different reasons.  One said about him that he's a follower not a leader and they are worried about how he'd be like with money.  

Archived