Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

!!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up

3 minutes ago, MisterPinstripe said:

Hes gotta play and play well if he wants a final big contract. Sitting out another year won't get that for him.

he's gonna be in a new offense, with less time to get prepared for it, going on 33 and everyone had already passed on in his going on 32 year.  Plenty of teams  will have filled LT and they'll have a chance for replacements next year.  He has no reason to expect it

Wait.... whoa.

So ya'll telling me that Trent isn't worth **** and we may not even trade him at all???

And that's just based on common sense from the events, not some JKiem or  Jason Ima Confalala tweet?

Only some super smart people were saying this all along.  ;)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, cakmoney61 said:

I think teams see Trent as emotionally unfit to give up a good draft pick.

And the money he is asking.  The best bargain in the NFL are rookie contracts.  

Damn....I would say Trent has learned a life lesson but he has to much money to give a ****. Pride will crush him and he will retire a bitter sad ass man. Hope he plays though.....time to eat your crow and man up big man.

• Like 1

What a dumb **** Trent is. He completely torpedoed himself. He tried to lie and blame it on the team. I guess other teams can see right through that and want to part of him.. or at least no part of giving up anything of value for him.

Not absolving Bruce of being a dumbass as well, but this was all Trent's making. I hope he's enjoying his **** sandwich.

I personally can't wait to boo the **** out of him next season is he's still here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Settle is still in the mix

We could easily get a mid-round pick for him

That would settle our unsettled draft pick deficiency by sending Settle off to settle down elsewhere.

1 minute ago, Stadium-Armory said:

Ian Rapoport reporting that the we were in "constant contact" with the Vikings about a trade but Williams made it known today that he didn't want to go to Minnesota. 

So he wanted to stay in Washington?

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Stadium-Armory said:

Ian Rapoport reporting that the we were in "constant contact" with the Vikings about a trade but Williams made it known today that he didn't want to go to Minnesota. 

Trent is not making this easy.

• Sad 1
4 minutes ago, Stadium-Armory said:

What a prima-Donna 😂😂😂 **** him, why should it matter where he wants to go? He doesn’t deserve to have any say in the matter at this point 🤷🏻‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Lovi said:

So he wanted to stay in Washington?

Doubt it, just wants to be a piece of **** and make this even more difficult 😑

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Doubt it, just wants to be a piece of **** and make this even more difficult 😑

Just saying. He had to know that’s what he was up against. Hard to see him going anywhere now. 

10 minutes ago, Stadium-Armory said:

Ian Rapoport reporting that we were in "constant contact" with the Vikings about a trade but Williams made it known today that he didn't want to go to Minnesota. 

Cause he knows he ain't going nowhere with Cousins.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Stadium-Armory said:

Ian Rapoport reporting that we were in "constant contact" with the Vikings about a trade but Williams made it known today that he didn't want to go to Minnesota. 

I just saw that.  Is Trent crazy?  He's now picky about where he wants to go to?  

• Like 2

Screen Shot 2020-04-25 at 1.15.47 AM.png

2 minutes ago, Tay said:

I bet he wants to play for SF. I assume that's why his agent leaked that they were interested.

They are having a hard time unloading him, he puts pray emojis on his social media account to indicate how bad he wants to get out of here and yet he's killing potential trades...maybe he has some subconscious desire to return 😐

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Thanks 2
22 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I just saw that.  Is Trent crazy?  He's now picky about where he wants to go to?  

Sounds like to me that hes trying to force his way to play for his old buddy Shanny in SF. I'd take a 2021 2nd & 3rd or 4th from them. Cant get any closer than SF is right now to winning a Lombardi.

• Thanks 1

Nixing a trade to MIN signals to me he's willing to play for the Skins. He prob would ideally go to SF or the Rams, but failing that, would rather stick with the devil he knows and give Rivera a chance. 

Trent Williams thought he was desperate to play anywhere but DC till he remembered Kurt Cousins was still out there somewhere. 😂😂

Edited by CapsSkins
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • TK locked this topic