Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

20 minutes ago, visionary said:

How about a strategy of doing the right thing and letting the evidence determine your decisions?  

Or how about voting based on whether or not the defendant is guilty?  

But not one single Republican is doing that.*  Every single one of them places retaining Party power above any and all morality.  There's simply a disagreement as to which course will yield the maximum power.    

* Neither are a good chunk of the Dems.  The Dems just have an easier time, because in this case, voting for party politics and for truth are the same vote.  

39 minutes ago, Larry said:

* Neither are a good chunk of the Dems.  The Dems just have an easier time, because in this case, voting for party politics and for truth are the same vote.  

It's unfortunate that the Republicans are thinking about holding onto power instead of protecting our Republic. And it's unfortunate that the Democrats are not in power in the Senate. 

**** it.  Acquit the ****er and let us vote him out and if not we riot.

Just now, Springfield said:

**** it.  Acquit the ****er and let us vote him out and if not we riot.

How I landed on the watchlist for 100, Alex.

Just kidding FBI.  We do things by the book in the USA.

32 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Holy ****! I agree with President Trump! He has done the most of any President...

Doubled the federal deficit despite a growing economy.  

Grew employment at 80% of the rate he was growing when he took office.  

Started multiple trade wars.

Then threw out millions (billions?) in government giveaways, to pay the people his trade wars harmed into voting for him, anyway.  

Ordered US troops to abandon positions which they had fought for and won, because a dictator wants to come in and do some ethnic cleansing.  

Diverted hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars into his own pocket.  

Had literal Nazis literally marching in the streets behind literal Nazi flags to celebrate the fact that their guy won.  

Provided excuses when one of said Nazis murdered someone for not liking Nazis.  

4 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Wait, GOP jus admitted they dont have votes to block witnesses?  That's a helluva crack right there.

The Bolton and Parnas revelations really screwed the GOP. I still think the GOP votes to acquit, but it's made it really tough for them at the moment. I think when push comes to shove they deny witnesses. However, if they do vote for witnesses and Trump goes to court as promised to block Bolton it could be Trump's undoing. The longer this stretches out the more stuff comes out. Time is not Trump's friend. So far, there hasn't been a shred of evidence that makes Trump look innocent and loads that make him look guilty.

8 minutes ago, Burgold said:

The Bolton and Parnas revelations really screwed the GOP. I still think the GOP votes to acquit, but it's made it really tough for them at the moment. I think when push comes to shove they deny witnesses. However, if they do vote for witnesses and Trump goes to court as promised to block Bolton it could be Trump's undoing. The longer this stretches out the more stuff comes out. Time is not Trump's friend. So far, there hasn't been a shred of evidence that makes Trump look innocent and loads that make him look guilty.

Agree with this getting worse for Trump the longer this goes, not better. I'd say at this rate they are going to lose every yes vote to block witnesses from senators trying to get reelection this year though, but that's not enough to throw him out. They'll need more then that.

They coming after Collins hard right now in Maine

Archived