Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

Republicans and their voters deserve this. I wish they would fee the pain if their ignorance more, honestly. But I’ll take continuous embarrassment for the ones smart enough to feel it. Anyone left after this can be safely generalized into one of two categories. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

They still won’t vote for witnesses. I just hope the continuing embarrassment will hurt them at the ballot box. 

Especially in light of the Bolton manuscript revelations,  if they continue the sham trial, refuse to call Bolton or others and refuse to admit any more evidence, and acquit Trump, and this stuff just keeps on coming out afterwards then IMO those senators should start to be regarded as straight up co-conspirators. Not just enablers and sycophants.

• Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

They still won’t vote for witnesses. I just hope the continuing embarrassment will hurt them at the ballot box. 

Just now, mistertim said:

Especially in light of the Bolton manuscript revelations,  if they continue the sham trial, refuse to call Bolton or others and refuse to admit any more evidence, and acquit Trump, and this stuff just keeps on coming out afterwards then IMO those senators should start to be regarded as straight up co-conspirators. Not just enablers and sycophants.

The memo you guys didn't get: Trumpers don't care.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Chachie said:

The memo you guys didn't get: Trumpers don't care.

Can't echo this enough.  There are about 34% of voters that just don't care.  They will NEVER not support Trump.  The question is are those 34% dispersed correctly to give him an EC win.  Does he need more? Will he get more?  Who knows!!

34 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

LOL let them call Obama, please.  Any time the GOP tries to confront Obama about anything, they are the ones who end up looking like fools. 

14 minutes ago, mistertim said:

"Start to be regarded"?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Chachie said:

She's EXPRESSING concern. It's her M.O.

Tom Turkey - "I noticed you've cut my head off, pulled out my organs, filled me with stuffing and stuck both my legs through asshole after sewing my throat closed.  Now it's getting hot in here. I'm concerned."

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Wanna see video of some reporter asking Pence:  

"You know, it's stunning the amount of lying the Republican Party is willing to do, to keep you from replacing Donald Trump.  Does that ever bother you?"

• Haha 10
3 minutes ago, Larry said:

Wanna see video of some reporter asking Pence:  

"You know, it's stunning the amount of lying the Republican Party is willing to do, to keep you from replacing Donald Trump.  Does that ever bother you?"

“No, the focus on Trump keeps my safe in my own transgressions.”

• Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic