Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump Border Wall Post-Shutdown Discussion (Wall-Fight)

Fergasun

As i have always said,, the REAL enemy is the person who hires them at exploited wages so they can fire the American who requires enough to barely make ends meet.

this is who you voted for Trumpers.

You ****ing morons. You enable every ****ing problem you have and you fall on your knees before the living embodiment of EVERYTHING you think is WRONG

****ing pathetic, weak drain on the Earth.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 5

Everyone,

There was a time in the not too distant past where I advocated for Nancy Pelosi stepping aside and for newer, less attacked, leadership to take her place.

I was wrong.

All hail the Dog Walker in Chief, Commander Nancy Pelosi, First of her Name and Queen of Ass Kickings.  Long may she reign.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

Cnn has an article online “did trump cave or was it a master stroke”... my mind wonders between brain hemorrhage and self pleasure...

33 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Everyone,

There was a time in the not too distant past where I advocated for Nancy Pelosi stepping aside and for newer, less attacked, leadership to take her place.

I was wrong.

All hail the Dog Walker in Chief, Commander Nancy Pelosi, First of her Name and Queen of Ass Kickings.  Long may she reign.

Dont act like taking out the trash was some masterful conquest... this is trump we are talking about....

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Cnn has an article online “did trump cave or was it a master stroke”... my mind wonders between brain hemorrhage and self pleasure...

Dont act like taking out the trash was some masterful conquest... this is trump we are talking about....

Unfortunately though, Trump has run over a lot of people and made the entire GOP bend to his will. I get where you are coming from but it’s still something.

13 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Have you seen Democrats?

We go out of our way to get in our own way.

There was a legitimate fear that Chuck Schumer was going to **** it up and give in for some minor concessions and it was honesty surprising for many that he didn't.  Those aren't his own brass balls he's knockin' about in those pants.

And not to mention, it's not just Trump, but the entire GOP and a media that tends to equivocate at every opportunity.

That "compromise" of the WH followed by the barrage of GOP suddenly announcing for it was deja vu.  Usually after that, a few Dems would waver, the media would keep calling it a "compromise" and eventually we'd end up with something like 3B for the wall in exchange for 4 years of protection or something pitiful.

Nancy drew a line in the sand and cracked the whip, and managed to bend the entire government to her will.

Maybe that's a bit hyperbolic, but there are many ways I could have seen the shutdown ending in a much more Trump friendly way and I think Nancy has to get most of the credit there.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Bang said:

As i have always said,, the REAL enemy is the person who hires them at exploited wages so they can fire the American who requires enough to barely make ends meet.

this is who you voted for Trumpers.

You ****ing morons. You enable every ****ing problem you have and you fall on your knees before the living embodiment of EVERYTHING you think is WRONG

****ing pathetic, weak drain on the Earth.

~Bang

There is a Federal law where employers are supposed to be prosecuted for hiring undocumented workers. Of course, I have never heard of any employer being charged even. That law needs to be used.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

There is a Federal law where employers are supposed to be prosecuted for hiring undocumented workers. Of course, I have never heard of any employer being charged even. That law needs to be used.

From what I've read, it gets used a lot. When a Democrat is in the White House. But when it's the GOP, then it's the workers who become demons. 

18 hours ago, Larry said:

Incorrect question. The choices should be Ingram, Limbaugh, or Hannity, 

i think that was the previous top seed in  the gop ****-weasel ranking, the cruz-er

made me think of watching santorum this morning....i still work at finding positives with him at times (as with many others) but i often come back to how much he deserves that nickname that will live with him forever...cruz, santorum, perry are a fun bunch...perry seems actually the least toxic which is sad...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jumbo said:

i think that was the previous top seed in  the gop ****-weasel ranking, the cruz-er

made me think of watching santorum this morning....i still work at finding positives with him at times (as with many others) but i often come back to how much he deserves that nickname that will live with him forever...cruz, santorum, perry are a fun bunch...perry seems actually the least toxic which is sad...

I think with Perry it's that he's just so innocuously dumb so often that it can overshadow how harmfully or cruelly dumb he can be almost as often. So he gets the "aw shucks" factor in his favor at times. Kinda the same thing as with W; they even seem to generally be likable people every once in a while.

Must be a Texas thing. Hell, I like @twadespite my best efforts and how nuts his posts can drive me sometimes.

• Like 2

well, fwiw, to the best i can assess long distance, twa and the bulk of this menagerie are good people, as they say.......now given my lack of standing in the universe and my somewhat oscillating disposition towards people in general, the sentiment is of limited value

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

How Trump Offered NASA Unlimited Funding to Go to Mars in His First Term

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/01/trump-offered-nasa-unlimited-funding-to-go-to-mars-by-2020.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not sure how I feel about this one and it makes me question my objectivity against my romanticism. I do believe that logistically it'd be impossible and really dangerous to attempt a manned flight to Mars within a year or two years. Still, the day dream of it is pretty cool. What I question though is if I would respond differently to this idea or this funding of NASA if it came from any other President.

Just now, LadySkinsFan said:

I get what you are saying, Burgold. However, I think after this administration's **** ups, it's going to take years just to fix our country, and too costly to go to Mars.

I agree. Still, my inner child would love if the country could rally enough to make it to Mars. Imagine what it would mean in terms of scientific innovation alone.

Then again, your main point stands. Between the tax reform boondoggle and all the other economic, environmental, and social disasters... it's going to be hard to justify the expense of doing something whose main value is the cool factor.

26 minutes ago, Burgold said:

I agree. Still, my inner child would love if the country could rally enough to make it to Mars. Imagine what it would mean in terms of scientific innovation alone.

Then again, your main point stands. Between the tax reform boondoggle and all the other economic, environmental, and social disasters... it's going to be hard to justify the expense of doing something whose main value is the cool factor.

Maybe Martians will pay for it?

• Haha 4