Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump Border Wall Post-Shutdown Discussion (Wall-Fight)

Fergasun

19 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

The “im not agreeing to take on more debt unless we spend more money” angle doesn’t seem to make logical sense.... on the other hand if the shut down did cost 11 billion and pelosi could have settled with trump for something less than 6 billion aren’t you supposed to take the deal?

oth rallying the base probably worth way more than the remaining balance..

No

Complete idiots do this.

Morons who have no idea how to work the real world think this is a good idea.

Clowns with no concept of right or wrong think this is how it should work.

I have a knife. Give me 500 bucks or i will slash all of your tires. A set of tires will cost a lot more than $500 and damn sure a lot more than not replacing them, so you'd be stupid not to give me the money. It's a good deal for everybody, don't you see?

You want a wall?

Get Mexico to stroke a check like your great dealmaker promised, and his insane supporters screamed so violently throughout the summer of 16. Get the **** out of my pockets for it. They all swore he could do it, elected him on the promise of it, and every single one of them believed it.

Well, you were wrong.

he's weak. He is dumb, literally. He is also quite possibly stepping down the road of senility. He hasn't got any negotiation skills, and it's increasingly more obvious he's not just a puppet of our greatest enemy, but a compromised traitor.

And ever since then, all they and their fat orange emperor have done  is point the gun at Americans and demand our money over threats of damaging the entire country.

Americans threatening Americans because their loser failed. A failure they were all warned about. Every bit of his massive incompetence was warned about.

And he's getting ready to do it again, and there will again be morons adding up the damage HE causes and saying it could be avoided if we only give him the money for his wall.

So not only no, but **** no. And frankly, i can't understand for the life of me how any American can watch this behavior and condone it, much less support it and continually try to make it seem reasonable. It's not. It's extortion, plain and simple. 

Weak.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, spjunkies said:

Looks like the Senate is gonna vote on a retroactive pay raise today for 2.6% I'm not hopeful that it will pass, but ya never know. 

https://www.fedsmith.com/2019/01/30/retroactive-pay-raise-bill-introduced-senate/

Only chance of it passing is due to how it would look after the ringer that government employees were put through over the last 34 days. But Im still super doubtful that it would happen anyway.

1 hour ago, spjunkies said:

Looks like the Senate is gonna vote on a retroactive pay raise today for 2.6% I'm not hopeful that it will pass, but ya never know. 

https://www.fedsmith.com/2019/01/30/retroactive-pay-raise-bill-introduced-senate/

Not a chance in Dallas.  

There is a Democrat in the room, now.  And it is therefore time for the GOP to act like they give a **** about the deficit.  (But their tax cuts and defense increases are absolutely untouchable.)  And that's even before we get into the fact that government employees are a demon-shaped punching bag, anyway.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The House and Senate already agreed to 1.9% pay raise. Going for 2.6% is a political push by the Dems to go back to pay parity. Feds used to get the same raise as military (at least through the W Bush years) -- not sure if this was true with Clinton or other Bush.

This got jacked up when GOP forced Obama into a pay freeze (and yes, he agreed to it) and O didn't push for parity when he lifted the freeze.

I never understood why Feds don't get the same cost-of-living as military, military already gets additional specfific "benefits" for serving in the military and cost-of-living impacts everyone. I know it makes me sound like a jerk, but the cost-of-living differential has always ground my gears.

If the economy sucks and no Fed deserves a COLA than military should be treated the same. If military deserves a COLA than Feds should too.

It's dumb and divisive that this is something that the GOP felt to make political.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Bang said:

he's weak. He is dumb, literally. He is also quite possibly stepping down the road of senility. He hasn't got any negotiation skills, and it's increasingly more obvious he's not just a puppet of our greatest enemy, but a compromised traitor.

This.

He's a ****ty negotiator. Seems he's gotten by with a system of walking in. Demanding whatever. Walking out. Sometimes people react the way he wants and he gets what he wants. Then **** falls apart. He goes bankrupt because I'm guessing more times than not, others call his bluff. But enough fall for it so he can rebound and do it again.

It doesn't work with National or World Politics. He's losing all over the place. Debt, North Korea, China, whatever his NAFTA thing is. It's a train wreck. 

49 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

I never understood why Feds don't get the same cost-of-living as military, military already gets additional specfific "benefits" for serving in the military and cost-of-living impacts everyone. I know it makes me sound like a jerk, but the cost-of-living differential has always ground my gears.

If the economy sucks and no Fed deserves a COLA than military should be treated the same. If military deserves a COLA than Feds should too.

It's dumb and divisive that this is something that the GOP felt to make political.

I'm confused here.  Are you talking about actual COLA or base pay?  Those are two different things.  Military COLA isn't part of the 2.6% raise.  In fact, only a small percentage of military members receive COLA when stationed in the continetal United States.

• Like 1

Three caravans now.. no doubt set to arrive just in time of the next shutdown...

(prediction: Fat traitor and his group of extortionists will tell us the shutdown happening at the same time was planned by the gangs in the caravans so they could arrive at the moment the democrats left us unguarded.)

lol, supporters of this,, look how STUPID your heroes think you are. They absolutely believe you are idiots afraid of your own shadow. 

and you want respect and good faith negotiations?

I'd rather spit in your eye. You seem to get off on it.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Somebody needs to make fake movie posters for all the bull**** he says....

"From the mind that brought you "Mexico Will Pay" and "Stable Genius"..... comes "3 Fast, 3 Furious". 

Make a movie trailer for it and air it during the Super Bowl. :ols:

• Like 1

I actually DID do a bumper for a Super Bowl for Fox once, and they bumped it. Said it was'potentially offensive".  It was a 40 second little thing to come back in from commercial during the pregame..
When the Eagles played the Patriots and lost, big news was Terrell Owens leg..  it was broken and he swore he would play, and he was saying his mysterious team of personal doctors were making sure of it.

So i did a press conference in which two witch doctors waved bones and feathers around and yelled "ooogaboogabooga!" to the questions bout his leg. Beneath them was a translation explaining how TOs leg had responded well to their charred chicken bone treatments and the snake venom and chicken feather poultice they had applied. Furthermore, their sacrifices to the King rooster indicated TO would go over 100 yards and score 2 TDs.

Oh well.

Too much for fox, i guess.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

If Bang'll do it, I'll fund it so that it actually airs during the Super Bowl. Let me see how much they're charging for a 30 second commercial this year...

Ok, just looked it up... Bang, gonna need you to limit this trailer to .003 of a second.

Make it 5 seconds long with 6'8 420 lb strongman Brian Shaw looking at the camera and simply saying..."America, can you REALLY trust a man who eats his steaks well done and with ketchup? THINK ABOUT IT."

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Make it 5 seconds long with 6'8 420 lb strongman Brian Shaw looking at the camera and simply saying..."America, can you REALLY trust a man who eats his steaks well done and with ketchup? THINK ABOUT IT."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1