Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Redskins at the Dallas Clap On Clap Off The Clapper

TK

Why are people surprised?  Vegas was right.  Dallas has more talent than Washington right now.  Have you guys been watching the same team I’ve been watching this year?  The skins - even when fully healthy were not good.  And they aren’t close to being good.  Not with Bruce and Synder calling the shots.

Just now, Warhead36 said:

The talent on our roster isn't great but the coaching is even worse. Gruden coaches scared and has no real game instinct or feel. I think he does a good job getting the guys to play hard but we routinely make dumb penalties on critical downs and there doesn't seem to be any accountability. I don't think he's an awful coach, he's just painfully mediocre. He's Norv Turner 2.0. And Manusky is Blache 2.0. Straight up vanilla defenses with the absurd practice of blitzing and then playing soft zone coverage completely rendering the blitz pointless.

Gruden needs his vanilla ice cream.  

This game is just such typical Redskins.  Early on it was anyone's game, at worst it was a tough loss to a division rival on a short week to prepare with back up QB.  Oh wait.....the whole world is watching?   Let's make sure to lose in the most embarrassing way possible. 

#Redskins

**** off. Just **** off.

My 2 year old daughter would make a better tackle than that. 

Dak does not score that TD on any other team.

****ing pathetic.

"What a play, showing his abilities, showing his strength" Get ****ed - he ran past two **** tackles.

Just now, NoCalMike said:

This game is just such typical Redskins.  Early on it was anyone's game, at worst it was a tough loss to a division rival on a short week to prepare with back up QB.  Oh wait.....the whole world is watching?   Let's make sure to lose in the most embarrassing way possible. 

#Redskins

Monday night at Philly should be fun

Archived