Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Redskins at the Dallas Clap On Clap Off The Clapper

TK

3 minutes ago, skinsfan1523 said:

This team deserves the position were in, we had a home developed QB, right in our laps, and ****ed it up as much as you can. 

That's why I've been done and divorced this team after 38 years. You can only put up with failure for so long. I watch them when it's the only game on, but with the Sunday Ticket,  I have other choices. I don't care what happens to this team anymore. 

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

Now we get 5 extra fun-filled days for the media to pretend the Cowboys are a good team.  

They are a decent team.  Better than the skins.  But the Saints, Rams, and Chiefs are the class of the NFL.

2 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Travelling on a Thursday, with a team of back ups. Any one expecting anything different than whats happenening needs a heavy dose of reality 

I didn't expect a win but I didn't expect us to gift them 2 TD on long pass plays as a result of poor tackling.

Redskins made today the bottom rung Dallas offense looks like the Chiefs today, they going to put up 40?

Hate to say it but the defense we want to become is Dallas' 'D. 

Our defense is middle of the pack right now in yards and am guessing after today they will be in the 20s.

They are better this year no doubt but they got ways to go still.

1 minute ago, HOF44 said:

Dan is THE problem the only constant over the last 20 years.  He’s a cesspool of an owner. 

I say bull **** 

he spends money on this team

he has done everything he can do to improve fed ex which he had nothing to do with building 

he hired football people like everyone wanted him to do

he is. Not involved in personal decisions 

You all are really missing the point. Manusky is a way bigger problem than anyone on the team.  By a mile.  The guy plays a high school level defensive scheme.  On an individual level guys dive for tackles without holding opponents up and gang tackling. His only successes are when his d-line horses get to the QB. He’s a disgrace to the organization, way more than Gruden’s mediocrity.  

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

Redskins made today the bottom rung Dallas offense looks like the Chiefs today, they going to put up 40?

Our defense is middle of the pack right now in yards and am guessing after today they will be in the 20s.

Dallas's D is light years better. Don't forget, they're doing this without Sean Lee their best player. Dallas's D is so much better than our.s

Just now, JSSkinz said:

I didn't expect a win but I didn't expect us to gift them 2 TD on long pass plays as a result of poor tackling.

Seriously. Who would "expect" this kind of utter collapse after taking a 13-10 lead? No excuse for this at all, injuries or not. 

Colt's a lifelong backup, too. At least we can all get that out of the way now. We'll be lucky to win another game all year. It's just like the Zorn collapse all over again. 

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Dallas is better coached on defense with better players.  Because Jay Gruden hires a middling, passive, retread DC. 

Archived