Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Buccaneers Prediction Thread: Is This The Countdown To Meltdown?

skins island connection

Who wins the game?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the battle in Tampa Bay?

• Washington Redskins
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    • The extremely unlikely chance of a tie

21 hours ago, NikeRedskin7 said:

The Falcons have a bad defense and on top of that started a rookie CB against us on an already bad D.  So how do we know Smith will have the best game of the season if he couldn't last week??

I watch Bucs football a bit cause one of my good friends is huge fan. We’ve debated this game all year and we will be in lower bowl near the ship tomorrow afternoon.

I have no no clue what kinda game Smith will have. I just feel he is due, why not tomorrow. It’s not as if the Bucs defense has stopped anyone this year. It’s called a prediction after all.??‍♂️

7 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Hard to pick a Redskin win.

For Fitz always gives us fits.

We just have to pressure him. He is absolutely terrible under pressure. We do that and the pics will follow. And we have a much better pass rush than we did when we faced him in the past. I think we force 3 turnovers and score on a defensive TD.

Skins 27

Bucs 20

4 hours ago, Rattlesnake88 said:

I watch Bucs football a bit cause one of my good friends is huge fan. We’ve debated this game all year and we will be in lower bowl near the ship tomorrow afternoon.

I have no no clue what kinda game Smith will have. I just feel he is due, why not tomorrow. It’s not as if the Bucs defense has stopped anyone this year. It’s called a prediction after all.??‍♂️

I can't disagree with you there!

5 hours ago, Rattlesnake88 said:

The only thing Smith is due for is 22 completions for 170 yards. 

9 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

For everyone complaining, Matt Barkley is starting for the Bills today....................count your blessings........

I'v been watching football for a long time, seen teams start alot of bad QB's over the years, but i have never seen a team with a worse carousel of Passers then the 2018 Buffalo Bills. If I'm Buffalo i would honestly reach out to 49 year old Brett Favre and bring him back over any of the  other guys they have been throwing behind center this season.

BTW THX FOR THE HEADS Up starting the Jets defense on all my fantasy teams today :)

Ya we could be bills fans ya know...I can not believe.. we'll actually I can on account of how long I've been coming here but I don't think I've seen it this bad.. in all of the years I've been coming here I don't think I've ever seen it this bad..I mean we go from the norm of the look alike thread with 2-3 pages to the thread not even being made..to the insomniac thread being posted a day early and thrive with 4+ pages to it not even being started till 8:00 pm last night.. which was still technically early lol but anyway I just wanted to rant about something that I'm used to around here lol....as far as the game goes...Fitz will hit a couple big plays and that's it other than that our d stifles him and our d scores... c'mon folks..ya it could be worse..we could be bills fans.

1 hour ago, LD0506 said:

For everyone complaining, Matt Barkley is starting for the Bills today....................count your blessings........

You probably just cursed Smith and the team today with this comment. For shame. 

Barkely - 30/37 - 511 yrds - 4 TDs

Smith - 10/44 - 87 yds - 1 TD, 1 INT

I hopings yours happi. 

On 11/5/2018 at 8:03 PM, NickyJ said:

The Bucs have always come off as under achievers to me. Logic says the Bucs win this, but I have a feeling our D steps up takes advantage of Fitzpatrick, who has always been boom and bust. Hopefully Clinton Dix will be more in sync than he was with 3 days of practice.

Redskins fight for an emotional win, maybe one of our last this season.

Final score:

Redskins 17

Buccaneers 14

My Redskins score wasn't too far off, but I underestimated the defense. I'll take it.

Archived