Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Redskins at Saints

TK

1 minute ago, Gary Clark Fan said:

The cluesless look on fat ass

gruden says it all.  Please Snyder fire this loser tonight. 

Min fairness to our loser head coach, he works for 2 losers and has a front office and team full of them

so not sure it’s his fault

Folks: the second half is coming up.  The skins feel disrespected by that display for brees. Expect something different from our boys, especially on defense.  

Then, on offense, it's a good time to figure it out, even if we lose.  Alex has to toss it downfield.  Silver lining, we learn somethin about our offense

1 minute ago, Gary Clark Fan said:

The cluesless look on fat ass

gruden says it all.  Please Snyder fire this loser tonight. 

What will it change?

Snyder will still own the team.  He will still pay for players that just want a check, have his stupid ****ing boys club run the team and install a coach who will ****ing suck.

Snyder needs to fire himself.

4 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

Never even thought of that.  Why be a diehard?  My kids are toddlers, but it's not like I have much faith that my son's first memory will be us winning the Super Bowl just like mine was winning XXII.  Gut punch.

Right. Unless you brainwash them into it as part of the ritual of their childhood, what's the selling point exactly for kids these days to enjoy this team? To root for it and follow it religiously? It was a hard childhood for me as a sports fan, growing up in Patriots country. At least I had Gibbs II which had some second-hand glory attached to it. 

Archived