Deadspin.com: Virginia Man Calls Cops After "Hard Screen" In Pickup Basketball

Destino

2 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I didn’t vote for Donald trump... 

I never said you did.

I said you voted in a poll on this forum that Donald Trump isn't racist:

dEWhwkZ.png

1 hour ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Awesome. We'll all look forward to another lecture about how we don't want to hear what you have to say because we're not actually interested in solving the problem. Stay tuned... it's coming up on the next episode of "Benning's Rulebook For Everybody But Himself"

Sup luv, what attention do you want from me?

58 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

I'm designing an innovative 1-2-1 zone defense to run a cherry picking offense for you LKB.  Puts a lot of pressure on MLSkins to guard the paint and get the rebound too, but I've done the math and it should work. 

- Steve "Brad Stevens Jr" McQueen.

P.S., the system falls apart if the other team decides to leave someone back to guard you.  I'm going to need you to engage in some subterfuge while cherry picking.  Some ideas I had were pretending like you're:

- stretching before you run back on D

- checking something on your phone

- lighting up a cigarette and taking a break

I can play in that two. I can cover space and I am quick. I can actually defend.

22 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Alright, so after reviewing that video I have come to the conclusion that front desk lady could get it!

She could screen me to the floor anytime she wanted if you get my meaning (-_- ) 

3 minutes ago, Destino said:

A few things:

- So where are we on the "is he a white guy" question? 

- He admitted to hitting the guy he called the police on in the back and then calling him a ****.  So he did that and then had the nerve to call the cops on him for a screen afterwards?  Incredible. 

- why is he going on about retaliation? That guy is something else man. 

He a hoe!

7 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

I can play in that two. I can cover space and I am quick. I can actually defend.

Consider yourself our starting power forward.  I think you'll find a home here.  We're a classy organization as I'm currently trying to get @Predicto  to sponsor us.  There will be fig and brie tea sandwiches at halftime and our Gatorade cooler will be filled with Zima.

3 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

@BenningRoadSkin erm....

Not sure what happened with the poll,  but i can’t change it.... you can read my posts in the topic.... 

giphy.gif

35 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

*For the record, I was lurking and only voted no because at the time there was one other vote and wanted to see if it would incite Benning.  I actually hate the ground Trump walks on and think he is an (insert anything bad)ist.

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Consider yourself our starting power forward.  I think you'll find a home here.  We're a classy organization as I'm currently trying to get @Predicto  to sponsor us.  There will be fig and brie tea sandwiches at halftime and our Gatorade cooler will be filled with Zima.

Imma Boris Diaw style stretch 4 (cuz of my handles, im not a fat ass)

8 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Not sure what happened with the poll,  but i can’t change it.... you can read my posts in the topic.... 

You voted no :rofl89: that’s what happened 

lets all not not forget the classic game....Double Dribble.  Man I loved pissing off my friends shooting a three from those hot spots where they always went in.  

After watching that video, I'm really having trouble with this.  I mean shoot, I didn't exactly grow up in a tough environment, and even we didn't **** like this.  You need a break because you got fouled, take a break and collect yourself, get a drink, and go back in.

2 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

You voted no :rofl89: that’s what happened 

lets all not not forget the classic game....Double Dribble.  Man I loved pissing off my friends shooting a three from those hot spots where they always went in.  

Barkley's Shut Up and Jam (that had to be like the last game that ever used his likeness, lol)

25 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

This might be one of the greatest threads in ES history

Haven't you been here as long as I have? This wouldn't crack the top 30. It does bring back fond memories of the older Tailgate, where even though the amount of ****tiness was the same, we knew how to have a good time (well, more of us did).

More important now than it's ever been, imo. Great reprieve from the Tangerine and his gang of Mandarin Slices

I hope I never see a screenshot of those No votes again.   Can we at least pretend to have fun in this thread for a change?

Who in here can dunk?  I'm 6'2, so I think if I keep working out, get from 230s down to 210s, I might be able to pull it off.  I don't know what my wingspan is, I'm not a bird, but my reach works, so it's good enough.

13 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Me. I can dunk. I can also shoot, rebound, pass (I won’t but I can if I wanted to), run, hit for power, hit for average, and play defense.

See, I think I remember you saying you used to be a P.E. teacher, so it would make my day to find out you was dunking on those kids to teach them about life. Posterizing children before they hit puberty, you're a monster.

28 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I hope I never see a screenshot of those No votes again.   Can we at least pretend to have fun in this thread for a change?

Who in here can dunk?  I'm 6'2, so I think if I keep working out, get from 230s down to 210s, I might be able to pull it off.  I don't know what my wingspan is, I'm not a bird, but my reach works, so it's good enough.

I could when I was younger, like age 17-21. But I’m 43 now lol.  Haven’t played b-ball since my mid 20s.  

Im 6’2” also, just a lot fatter in my old age :cheers:

50 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Sure, I can dunk...

2.jpg

Or, maybe if the rim is at about 8 feet.  :ols:

8 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I could dunk if I got a hold of some of @Sticksboi05's dad's Secret Stuff.

Otherwise I am eternally the dude that considers it a lifetime achievement to make First Contact with even a hint of iron.

I thought he told you on the golf course - it's a man's game....and you can't play.

Archived