Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Deadspin.com: Virginia Man Calls Cops After "Hard Screen" In Pickup Basketball

Destino

Just now, stevemcqueen1 said:

Who do you all think is the best basketball player on Extreme Skins?  I'm going to come right out and admit I'm not any good.  I can't shoot and my left hand sucks.

I've got like a six foot seven wingspan though and could probably check most of you except ML and maybe Llevron (I think I remember you saying you were tall).

Yep, I measured my wingspan one day.  Some men get out the tape measure for their dicks.  Ballers measure their wingspans.

By ML you talking bout @CrypticVillain (formerly MLSkins - think that was it)?  Cause iirc, didn't he say he played against Durant in HS and held his own?  If it wasn't KD it was another NBA player.  

I am not athletically gifted by any stretch of the imagination lol. So its def not me. And honestly you wouldn't even have to cover me. Cant dribble. Cant shoot for real but the odds are that Ill hit a few eventually. 

Im willing to be im stronger than most of yall lol. But thats about it. I can lift really heavy ****, put it back down, and lift it back up. But ask me to use it functionally and I cant help you. 

Im a career 78% shooter. Pass me the ball. Shoot it. Good.

I used to be dumb nice. Handles smooth as butter with a wet and lightning quick jumper that taller people never can block. That was when i was 16. Im 31 now and shot still wet but i lost good percent of my handles but worked on the left hand drive. Actually, the worst part of my game is finishing the drive. I can get to the paint but i tend to blow it. But itll keep you honest.

35 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

By ML you talking bout @CrypticVillain (formerly MLSkins - think that was it)?  Cause iirc, didn't he say he played against Durant in HS and held his own?  If it wasn't KD it was another NBA player.  

It was KD, it wasn't High School though... By then he would have destroyed me. This was rec league when he was playing with Seat Pleasant. lol

I'm too heavy to ball like I would like to. I will probably be an extremely poor man's version of Kyle Korver right now. I can shoot, that's it... And they won't go in all the time. Smh... (I do plan on joining a 30 and over league in January though. lol)

38 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Yeah I still think of him as MLSkins.  Dude is like 6'7.  I'm 6'1.  By average person standards I'm somewhat tall, but that would be a clown show if I tried to guard him.

@CrypticVillain if we had an ES draft I would pick you top three.  Can't teach size and now I hear you've got a jumper?  I need to see some film on some of the Euro prospects we have on here before I can promise you I'll take you first overall, but you're high on my draft board.

47 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I am not athletically gifted by any stretch of the imagination lol. So its def not me. And honestly you wouldn't even have to cover me. Cant dribble. Cant shoot for real but the odds are that Ill hit a few eventually. 

Im willing to be im stronger than most of yall lol. But thats about it. I can lift really heavy ****, put it back down, and lift it back up. But ask me to use it functionally and I cant help you. 

I'm country strong too.  I hate lifting weights but I was always that kid who could randomly do a bunch of pull ups.

I'm like Frazier Crane if he'd been born a redneck in rural VA.

50 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Who do you all think is the best basketball player on Extreme Skins?  I'm going to come right out and admit I'm not any good.  I can't shoot and my left hand sucks.

Definitely not me. 

27 minutes ago, 757SeanTaylor21 said:

Im a career 78% shooter. Pass me the ball. Shoot it. Good.

I used to be dumb nice. Handles smooth as butter with a wet and lightning quick jumper that taller people never can block. That was when i was 16. Im 31 now and shot still wet but i lost good percent of my handles but worked on the left hand drive. Actually, the worst part of my game is finishing the drive. I can get to the paint but i tend to blow it. But itll keep you honest.

Yeah, that's the hard part for me too.  I probably won't bounce it off my foot if I have to dribble with my left, but there is no way the shot is going in if I have to take it with that hand.

I always wished I could shoot and always respected anyone who was good at it.  But it takes a lot of concerted practice to learn to shoot and video games were a lot more fun.

And then there were the people like my buddy who could shoot the lights out and still bust my ass on GoldenEye 007.

38 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

We know it ain't @Chew

:lightskinnedgif

:kickcan:::cue Drake's "In My Feelings"::

31 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

He'd blind everyone and go to to the rack and miss an open layup :rofl89:

I'd be that dude that's too cool to use the backboard and my "lay in" layup bounces off the back of the rim and I miss.  Then I foul the defender on the rebound outta frustration/embarrassment. 

I played JV freshman year, and I was decent at bball, but never anything special.  I could dunk easily though back in the day and I would've banged on MLS' bum ass just cuz. 

Taze is that old school dude always yelling at people to box out and won't pass you the ball unless you cut. 

::Edit::  just realized this isn't the RTT :rofl89:

6 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

His larger than life charismatic persona makes me think he was totally the kid picked after the kid everyone picked last ?????

Right now I've got a mid round grade on him but I'm worried about his effect on my team chemistry.  He seems like he'd turn the locker room against me.

Archived