Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Deadspin.com: Virginia Man Calls Cops After "Hard Screen" In Pickup Basketball

Destino

https://deadspin.com/virginia-man-calls-cops-after-hard-screen-in-pickup-b-1827659622

A man called the police during a pickup basketball game after getting knocked to the floor by a hard pick at the LA Fitness in Sterling, Va. yesterday. 

Pictured in the perfect tweet below are the police officer, the man who set the screen (in the double-shooting sleeve, late-stage Melo getup), and the man who was knocked down by the screen (black shirt, arms folded):

Bruh.  

18 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

This guy who called the police got to find a new gym. How can you come back to that gym?

I don't think he can play pickup ball in NoVa again.  Dude needs to take up tennis or something. 

25 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

This guy who called the police got to find a new gym. How can you come back to that gym?

He will tell the staff if anyone talks **** to him guaranteed lol

4 minutes ago, Destino said:

I don't think he can play pickup ball in NoVa again.  Dude needs to take up tennis or something. 

Seriously lol. Hes probably the type of cat that talks maaaad **** too. 

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

He can go to a new gym on mars.

He should not be allowed in any gym in America.

Some white people need to stop calling the police when they feel bothered by someone with melanin in their skin.

3 hours ago, Destino said:

I don't think he can play pickup ball in NoVa again.  Dude needs to take up tennis a Lamaze class or something. 

Fixed that for ya broski

2 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Some white people need to stop calling the police when they feel bothered by someone with melanin in their skin.

Dear God do you see racism in everything?  Can't a hilarious article/story just be that?  

11 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Fixed that for ya broski

Dear God do you see racism in everything?  Can't a hilarious article/story just be that?  

Nope, that’s his schtick and he’s “schticking” to it. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year and 366 on leap years. 

6 minutes ago, pjfootballer said:

Nope, that’s his schtick and he’s “schticking” to it. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year and 366 on leap years. 

****, we got enough horrible stuff going on in the country and world.

Click on a hilarious thread to get some laughs and bust the balls of some candy ass getting butthurt in a pickup game of b-ball and it’s gotta be ruined with comments like that.

I read the article and the first thing I thought was what a little **** the guy was and would have loved to see that live just to bust his balls.  Not it was a white guy calling the cops on a black guy.....

3 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

We have a “White People are Cowards” thread for stuff like this.

1 hour ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Fixed that for ya broski

48 minutes ago, pjfootballer said:

Well, you so called "moderates" need to be calling out racism at every given opportunity.  

Or something like that.  

Archived