Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SCOTUS: No longer content with stacking, they're now dealing from the bottom of the deck

Burgold

53 minutes ago, twa said:

Justice Kavanaugh hires all-female law clerk team: report http://hill.cm/eQkel2R 

Everybody's happy.

14 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

Primaries are not general elections.  They are 100% partisan.  Losing to someone in a primary does not mean you would lose to them in an actual election where independents and "the other side" actually come into play.  Hence the analogy about how Obama would lose to McCain for the Republican nomination, because of course he would, but history tells us he'd win an actual presidential election.

Well if he beat McCain for the R nomination he would not have been running against McCain and he would have been running as a Republican on the heels of a financial collapse, so we have no idea if he would have won. 

Pretty good shot in this scenario Clinton becomes President in 2008.

Add: Lack of coffee makes for stupid posts

Edited by RedskinsFan44

When someone tells you who they are, believe them........

West Virginia lawmaker who left the Democratic party because he felt it was “anti-Christian” is under fire for taunting women to get their “coat-hangers ready” in anticipation of Roe v. Wade being overturned with the help of newly-installed Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/christian-lawmaker-giddy-abortion-outlawed-advises-women-get-coathangers-ready/

• Thanks 2

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 4:57 PM, The Evil Genius said:

You're surprised that a Democrat in WV sided with the GOP? Really? 

Yes, I am.

This WV as a deep red state is a completely new thing. It used to be the most Democratic state in the country.

We voted for Carter in 1980 and Dukakis in 1988.

So, yes, I am surprised that a Democrat voted with the GOP.

Am I surprised that Manchin did? Of course not. He's slime.

8 minutes ago, Lombardi's_kid_brother said:

Yes, I am.

This WV as a deep red state is a completely new thing. It used to be the most Democratic state in the country.

We voted for Carter in 1980 and Dukakis in 1988.

So, yes, I am surprised that a Democrat voted with the GOP.

Am I surprised that Manchin did? Of course not. He's slime.

Again, a state where Trump won by 42.2% in 2016 and you're surprised that the elected Democrat isn't really a Democrat? The one where the Governor ran as a Democrat (despite being a Republican), people were suckered enough to vote for him as one, and then he switched parties back 7 months later? 

I do know some of the history of the state, I've lived it personally (12 years) and seen it through family that is still there. I've seen the people there blame everyone but themselves. If that doesn't scream Republican state then I don't know what does.

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Live shot of his office.

bnqzzuviv6gwgnsq1j48.jpg

Conservatives are favoring affirmative action now?  

3 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

He did it so he'd have some eye candy at work & you know it. ?

Going to need to see pic of these fine professionals to make that judgement; one pic in a swimsuit and one in evening wear.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

She will be a "lying slut who got what she was asking for" by his next rally

Assume Skippy the Turtle and Co will be conducting perjury investigations into her and anybody else who complained.  

32 minutes ago, Burgold said:

I can’t decide if Kavanaugh hiring an all female team is an example of awful political cynicism on Brett’s part or if my reaction is a sign of me being awfully cynical. 

Is cynicism bad when there's decades of proof that it's justified?  

I think the term "skepticism" is the preferred term, in that case.  

Edited by Larry
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Burgold said:

I can’t decide if Kavanaugh hiring an all female team is an example of awful political cynicism on Brett’s part or if my reaction is a sign of me being awfully cynical. 

I think it was deliberate, to begin his (hopefully abbreviated term) with the appearance of being that good guy, then watch as some of them are replaced with men, because women are nice to look at while men do the hard thinking work.

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I think it was deliberate, to begin his (hopefully abbreviated term) with the appearance of being that good guy, then watch as some of them are replaced with men, because women are nice to look at while men do the hard thinking work.

:ols:

he has always tried to hire females, even very competent ones.(if you can believe such exists?)

4 minutes ago, Zguy28 said:

amazed at number of people I meet in real life who believe it was a "political hit piece."

Just think about the amount of people that are willing to believe anything a person they trust tells them because they dont know any better. It's scary 

5 minutes ago, Zguy28 said:

amazed at number of people I meet in real life who believe it was a "political hit piece."

Mental health is a serious issue in this country that may never be sufficiently addressed by those in power.

6 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Just think about the amount of people that are willing to believe anything a person they trust tells them because they dont know any better. It's scary 

I know. Sadly this cuts both ways in politics.

4 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Mental health is a serious issue in this country that may never be sufficiently addressed by those in power.

What is truly scary is implying that half of the electorate, who don't agree with you, have mental health issues.

3 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Silence can be very loud indeed. ;)

Sure can. It can also be claimed to have said whatever you wanted to hear. Be careful that it doesn't turn its ugly head toward you some day. ;);)

Edited by Zguy28

5 minutes ago, Zguy28 said:

What is truly scary is implying that half of the electorate, who don't agree with you, have mental health issues.

What a crock of **** statement from you. That is not at all what was implied. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1