Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SCOTUS: No longer content with stacking, they're now dealing from the bottom of the deck

Burgold

Oh and for all the chodes in this thread crying about how bad the Democrats are and how poorly they’re treating ol’ Rapey McGillicutty...

...they treated him better than Merrick Garland was treated by the republicans.

But thank god that rich white kids can keep on going around grabbing ******* and stuff because that’s what they like, when you just grab them by the ****.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

The whole thing is surreal...claiming a conspiracy due to the Clintons...…but makes the freaking supreme court....wow...and people high five this partisan asshole as being fair and impartial.....I believe in God but somedays I wonder why ****ty things like this happen...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Springfield said:

We should demand more from our Supreme Court Justices.  Namely that they are impartial and unbiased at least.

Mans don’t go into bizzare conspiracies or have emotional meltdowns on nationals TV. Also that they can manage their personal finances 

• Thanks 1

The Dems will control the house and have investigative abilities.  And there are multiple reporters certainly working on it. 

Meet will know the entire story.  All of them.  And I hope anyone and everyone is prosecuted for the crimes they committed.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Springfield said:

...they treated him better than Merrick Garland was treated by the republicans.

That would be false

The Reps used their power to keep him off....just as the Dems(save one) did

The Dems on the other hand added orchestrated character assassination

1 minute ago, twa said:

That would be false

If character assassination means being a complete ****ing idiot under oath, lying and intentionally misleading people...yeah, the Dems added a metric **** ton of character assassination.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, twa said:

I'd love for Barrett to replace RBG :)

5 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I remember a time when Republicans were mostly decent human beings who simply had a differing view on economics.

Its now the party of rapists and racists.

RBG and I rest our case. 

7 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

Meet will know the entire story.  All of them.  And I hope anyone and everyone is prosecuted for the crimes they committed.  

Reading this, I don't know who could know what she didn't know about that thing last weekend between them. ?

5 minutes ago, twa said:

That would be false

No the republicans used their power to not even consider a vote.  They would have had the votes to stop it, they didn’t.  Why?  You aren’t dumb.  It’s optics.  Garland probably had a good record and no skeletons to dig up, they would have been forced to vote yes.

But they didn’t even so much as consider it.  How absolutely disrespectful to our union is that?

For all the “character assasination” there was, there was a vote.  Just like there was with Goursich.

Not even a vote.

You and your **** grabbing buddies can’t take the moral high road on this one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Springfield said:

But they didn’t even so much as consider it.  How absolutely disrespectful to our union is that?

They made a choice using the power our union gave them.

At this point the moral high ground doesn't mean jack **** anymore....Donald Trump has proven that....As long as you win, learning the hard way Democrats are....Morality is for losers apparently.

I will put money on two things happening...Roe vs Wade is overturned...or its is deemed that President cant be subpoenaed...Just watch

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, killerbee99 said:

At this point the moral high ground doesn't mean jack **** anymore....Donald Trump has proven that....As long as you win, learning the hard way Democrats are....Morality is for losers apparently.

I will put money on two things happening...Roe vs Wade is overturned...or its is deemed that President cant be subpoenaed...Just watch

Unity doesn’t matter. And I certainly hope Dems act like R’s have the last 2 years, as opposed to ‘09-‘11 when they had full power

Those of us in our mid 30s are going to spend the rest of our lives cleaning up the Trumplican mess.