Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

Has anyone else noticed that the Conservative circle-jerking on FB feeds has decreased? I am assuming a lot of them, while not getting rid of FB, decided to go share their awesome conspiracy theories on their brand new Parler accounts where there is no one around to point & laugh.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Larry said:

I've heard CLAIMS of that for 30 years. Makes me wonder

1).  Whether it actually happened, or is it an urban legend?

2). Whether anybody could possibly fall for it, after 30 years. 

Considering it was tied back to Wohl, it happened. As for the other question, it works the same way that the call from Microsoft saying you have a virus works. 

Transcript of the robocall.

"Hi, this is Tamika Taylor from Project 1599, the civil rights organization founded by Jack Burkman and Jacob Wohl. Mail-in voting sounds great, but did you know that if you vote by mail, your personal information will be part of a public database that will be used by police departments to track down old warrants and be used by credit card companies to collect outstanding debts? The CDC is even pushing to use records for mail-in voting to track people for mandatory vaccines. Don’t be finessed into giving your private information to the man, stay home safe and beware of vote by mail."

Edited by The Evil Genius

Definitely the easiest. 

but I’m on that “if you continue it’ll ruin our relationship” sort of level with them already. 

I mean I’ve been giving them **** since he won the primary. So they’re a bit sick of it.  Every time we (whatever group it was it was always the same) got together it was a laundry list of “look what the ****ing buffoon you voted for said/did this time” 😂

12 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

Has anyone else noticed that the Conservative circle-jerking on FB feeds has decreased? I am assuming a lot of them, while not getting rid of FB, decided to go share their awesome conspiracy theories on their brand new Parler accounts where there is no one around to point & laugh.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

America’s largest militia says it will refuse to recognise Biden as president and ‘resist’ his administration

The largest militia group in the US will refuse to recognise President-elect Joe Biden as the nation’s duly elected leader when he is sworn in on 20 January 2021.

The Oath Keepers, an armed right-wing organisation that boasts tens of thousands of members with law enforcement and military backgrounds, was one of several groups to demonstrate in Washington over the weekend at the “Million MAGA March” in support of Donald Trump, whom news networks project has lost the 2020 election.

“I think about half this country won’t recognise Biden as legitimate. They won’t recognise this election,” Stewart Rhodes, who founded the Oath Keepers, told The Independent on Saturday in the nation’s capital.

“What that means is that everything that comes out of his mouth will be considered not of any force or effect, anything he signs into law we won’t recognise as legitimate. We’ll be very much like the founding fathers. We’ll end up nullifying and resisting,” Mr Rhodes said.

Click on the link for the full article

• Confused 1

On 11/17/2020 at 2:36 PM, China said:

Honestly, I never for even one day "recognized" Donald Trump as my president. In fact, he made it abundantly clear many times that he was not my president. He was the president of republicans. He worked only for their interests, he included only them in his references to "americans," and he proudly alienated any other political party from his term.

The irony here being that now there quite literally is no republican party. 

• Like 3

These pretend "militias" are nothing more than run of the mill right-wing ideologues except instead of wall street business suits they wear camo and shoot guns in the woods.  They contradict themselves every time they speak.  They fly "don't tread on me flags" but side with law enforcement as they are treading on other people.  They claim to be all about freedom and America yet when their favored candidate doesn't win suddenly they just simply don't have to recognize them or the laws.  Yeah ok Billy Bob......no one cares what you feel or choose to not follow.  

• Thanks 2

They Are What They Say They Hate

Trump is a triggered loser who embodies every trait conservatives spent decades decrying.

Donald Trump is a snowflake who cares only about his feelings not the facts.

He’s a pampered millennial child who can’t handle losing and wants a participation trophy.

He’s a coddled, out-of-touch elite who cares more about what his media friends say about him than the struggles of forgotten Americans.

He’s a fool who leads a selfish ruling class that is bringing America to the brink of revolution.

He is an Ivy Leaguer who requires a safe space to protect himself from painful speech.

He believes in a hierarchy of victimhood with himself at the top and his aggrieved white supporters next.

He’s a wokescold who wants to silence those who reject his magical thinking.

A wanna-be monarch having a “temper tantrum.”

He’s callow and acting in bad faith.

Those who are not standing up to him have “no conception of the national interest larger than his immediate political interests.”

He is a censorious enemy of free speech and freedom of religion.

He is trying to bring about an “End Of Discussion” by leading an “outrage industry that shuts down debate and manipulates voters.”

He is “Triggered”, “driven by hate, and trying to silence the voters.”

He is stealing America.

He’s a whiner who specializes in phony outrage. A beta-soy-boy cuck who won’t take his setbacks like a grown man.

He wants to infuse political culture wars into every crevice of American life, bullying those who don’t accept his hegemony.

He sees democracy as a filthy process that can be cured only by centralized power.

He’s unvirtuous, ignorant, anti-American, and anti-Christian.

He’s a loser who is up to his eyeballs in bull****.

He is everything that they ever said their “evil” opponents were. And worse.

But they don’t care.

Click on the link for more

• Like 2