Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

Someone On Craigslist Is Trying To Sell A VW Rabbit With A Hitler Speedometer

I’m a firm believer that everyone should be allowed to modify their own car as they see fit, as long as, you know, those modifications aren’t about hurting anyone. It’s your car, so, enjoy it, however that may play out! That said, that doesn’t mean I understand the choices people may make, and I can’t think of a better example than  this 2007 Volkswagen Rabbit for sale in the Bay Area.  The one with a speedometer and tachometer modified to be two little Hitlers.

sa6ltatuknmikpucxhur.png

Click on the link for the full article

1 minute ago, skinsmarydu said:

I left one of his CDs in the catering house I worked in 23 years ago and I miss it terribly.

Just sayin'.  It's subjective.

I'm more familiar with his work with Mary Heart. My mom watched a lot of entertainment tonight when I was a kid.

I think it was the ol Craig Kilbourne Daily Show where I learned Tesh was a pianist.

Pianist. 🤭

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, clietas said:

I'm more familiar with his work with Mary Heart. My mom watched a lot of entertainment tonight when I was a kid.

I think it was the ol Craig Kilbourne Daily Show where I learned Tesh was a pianist.

Pianist. 🤭

I'll post a piece in the youtube thread. He had skillz. 

• Like 1