Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

On Thursday night as a Biden victory was beginning to look inevitable, I had a brief Twitter exchange with a Republican blogger who complained that, in cheering the fall of Donald Trump, the “media elite” were “insulting those who supported him.”

Let’s just say I wasn’t sympathetic.

https://news.yahoo.com/blacks-supposed-reconcile-trump-supporters-212545296.html?soc_src=newsroom&soc_trk=com.apple.UIKit.activity.PostToFacebook&.tsrc=newsroom

Couldn't agree more, we need to finish the job unless we want to do this all over again and again and again. The morlocks crying about it and deluding themselves into thinking it will all just calm down and they can go right back to being vile pieces of ****? Hell nah

This ole white guy will stand with you if you want and will understand if this time, you don't

21 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

5fa925030af77.jpg.250895f278359ae8b7d7dfb06b9cc130.jpg

I kinda get where she's coming from, but she's being a bit intentionally obtuse, I think.  

I've said it before, I'll say it again...they just want to stick it to liberals.  That's it, that's all this is.  And the fact that Trump is so in-your-face about it, the fact that he's such a blowhard appeals to them.  They view the Democrat party as the party of the gays, minorities, educated women, anti religion, etc...and you're always afraid of what you don't understand.  There's not a lot here to understand, I think Jemele Hill is reaching a bit. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I kinda get where she's coming from, but she's being a bit intentionally obtuse, I think.  

I've said it before, I'll say it again...they just want to stick it to liberals.  That's it, that's all this is.  And the fact that Trump is so in-your-face about it, the fact that he's such a blowhard appeals to them.  They view the Democrat party as the party of the gays, minorities, educated women, anti religion, etc...and you're always afraid of what you don't understand.  There's not a lot here to understand, I think Jemele Hill is reaching a bit. 

Reaching, maybe. Being naive, definitely.

• Like 1