Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Washington Redskins Derrius Guice RB LSU

PCS

On 3/5/2020 at 7:15 AM, KDawg said:

The same can be said for Bryce Love, who reminds me more of McCaffrey than Guice. Shockingly, he and McCaffrey both went to Stanford. I think he’s the biggest wild card. If he pans out I think this team is immediately upgraded.

I was about to bring up Love and how he is much closer to McCaffrey. I get the reason but people are sleeping on  Bryce Love. It may be 2021 but at some point he will be good I believe.  

4 hours ago, JoggingGod said:

Holy **** this kid is stupid

At this point, it would probably be best if he never amounts to anything at all. You dont want to be this kind of dumb. Not around here. If you dont have anything good/informative to say, reserve it for private consumption.

Derrius Guice as a member of society is stupid.

Derrius Guice as a member of the Redskins is possibly a good player, if he stays healthy.

A lot of great players are terrible people, and a lot of terrible players are great people. Best not to get yourselves to wrapped up in the lives of other players. There's nothing we can do about it.

Marquis Flowers was downplaying the seriousness of the coronavirus with incorrect info and conspiracy theories, and people on twitter were going after him with insults. Guice stood up for Flowers, but also seemed to indicate that he held the same views Flowers did about COVID-19 and chalked up people's responses to Flowers as them being "haters," not knowing what's "really" going on, and basically being sheep. Since I follow Guice his tweet popped up on my feed. So I chimed in.

Y'all know how I am lol....So I responded to Flowers and did what I do.

Guice left the chat.

12 hours ago, Califan007 said:

Marquis Flowers was downplaying the seriousness of the coronavirus with incorrect info and conspiracy theories, and people on twitter were going after him with insults. Guice stood up for Flowers, but also seemed to indicate that he held the same views Flowers did about COVID-19 and chalked up people's responses to Flowers as them being "haters," not knowing what's "really" going on, and basically being sheep. Since I follow Guice his tweet popped up on my feed. So I chimed in.

Y'all know how I am lol....So I responded to Flowers and did what I do.

Guice left the chat.

Get 'em, @Califan007!

3 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

I'm desperately looking for a tweet with a lol in it, I still can't find it.

There were a few lol...

Here's one, although it was in response to someone claiming my "math was wrong" when I said COVID-19 "season" hasn't been 6 months like Flowers was saying. The guy said "he said since November. It's been 6 months" (or something like that).

By the way, most of Flowers' responses to me included at least one or two of these ------->  😂

That, along with telling me to "stop watching TV" because I was being lied to. Yeah.

5 hours ago, PartyPosse said:

I don’t really see why Guice is getting slammed here at the moment.

I agree. He said something dumb. But he’s basically a kid still. And he seems like a good hearted good natured young man.

Most of us did dumb stuff at that age and I’ve done dumber stuff this year. 

Not a fan of the comment, but still a fan of the player/person and I’m sure he’ll learn from it. 

19 minutes ago, Anselmheifer said:

I agree. He said something dumb. But he’s basically a kid still. And he seems like a good hearted good natured young man.

Most of us did dumb stuff at that age and I’ve done dumber stuff this year. 

Not a fan of the comment, but still a fan of the player/person and I’m sure he’ll learn from it. 

What was the comment?

Doug Williams had me cracking up on Keim's podcast today. I could sit on the porch and listen to him tell stories all day long. He said Guice was like the kid you have to keep on one of those retractable leashes when you take him to the mall. 😂😂

Running back competition will be very interesting this year, really up in the air as to who will make the final roster. More than likely will carry 4 RBs. AP, Barber, and McKissic would be the favorites right now imo. No guarantee Guice makes the final cut. His health is a gigantic question mark for me, I doubt he ever can be a consistent contributor in this league.

Bryce Love is very intriguing. I don't know if people remember him at Stanford, but he tore it up. I'm interested to see what he can do. He has just as much potential as Guice if not more.

your not allowed to have unpopular opinions anymore apparently.  Society decides what it is acceptable for someone to believe in serious situations, and if anyone deviates then they must be ridiculed on a personal level.  Every day I see this and its getting worse.  You dont have to be a conspiracy theorist to know for a fact that we are not always given accurate information by our trusted news sources.  not trying to get political but just because we are in the middle of a major crisis does not suddenly make people who do not agree with everything they hear into some sort of idiot.

be careful who you mock, you might find yourself on the other side one day soon.

18 minutes ago, CurseReversed said:

your not allowed to have unpopular opinions anymore apparently.  Society decides what it is acceptable for someone to believe in serious situations, and if anyone deviates then they must be ridiculed on a personal level.  Every day I see this and its getting worse.  You dont have to be a conspiracy theorist to know for a fact that we are not always given accurate information by our trusted news sources.  not trying to get political but just because we are in the middle of a major crisis does not suddenly make people who do not agree with everything they hear into some sort of idiot.

be careful who you mock, you might find yourself on the other side one day soon.

Oh, bull**** lol...

Everyone is allowed to have whatever opinion they want. What is not allowed, is to express your opinion in a public forum and expect no one to react to it in a way you don't agree with. And guess what...the more illogical or irrational that opinion is, the more negative the reaction will be. That goes double when your opinion is propped up with inaccurate statements and requires conspiratorial actions to explain. I've had more than my share of people here on ES attempt to insult and mock me for my views and it never occurs to me that I'm not "allowed" to hold that view. It's the internet, for Pete's sake lol...

Thats a strangely semantic argument.  Did you think I was suggesting that someone was actually going to be physically restrained from having an opinion?  No.  Anyone who states an unpopular opinion should be expected to face criticism.  But will they need to defend their opinion or their character?  Will they be reasoned with or ridiculed and shamed?  There is a line that people are crossing too often.  There is no law against it, but it is concerning.   Your definition of irrational might be quite different then someone elses, and that is the problem.  The more passionately and emotionally charged someones opinions are the more likely you are to dehumanize anyone with a different one.  In this climate this is running rampant.    It does not matter how hyped up people are, or how many talking heads are saying the same thing, or what "facts" are presented, they can still be very wrong.  You don't need to be a conspiracy theorist to see that history has shown this repeatedly.  How many mistakes have to be made before we take what we are told to be true, with a grain of salt?

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

With Fournette on the block, would you trade Guice and a 4th for him?

Nope, he's gonna want a mega deal soon and has not been able to stay on the field/produce like someone with his talent should.

I was all on the Fournette hype train the year he came out, but he has underwhelmed given his lofty draft status.

Archived