Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Washington Redskins Derrius Guice RB LSU

PCS

Just now, Koolblue13 said:

aren't you banned from the tailgate already?

O..yeah, which realllllllly sucks cuz I smoked up some mean short beef ribs I wanted to share a picture of..how do you know? Lol

2 hours ago, A-Lost-Wolf said:

I liked your post so I think than means you are trending now 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Trending?

4 hours ago, mistertim said:

It's also far harder to get banned on Twitter and FB than ES.

HA! Speak for yourself! I’m pretty sure twitter has banned most of my comments from being seen by the public 😂  in the past when i call People a moron when they say stupid **** about football that is completely wrong, they’d respond right away and I’d be in arguments alllll the time.

Now, when i call people morons (or wayyy ruder names...), nobody responds. Which seems to me that my comments aren’t shown 🙁 which sucks, cause i enjoy putting others down for their general lack of knowledge on football 

12 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I didnt say i do that on ES 😂 

It’s still weak as ****. You may not realize it yet, but when you say stuff like that trying to get validation or appear in whatever way, people who are actually successful look at that as a sign of immaturity and weak character. 

You get respect/validation by providing value and helping others in some way, not by tearing others down to no purpose other than self-entertainment. 

Anyways, back on topic. I am seriously looking forward to seeing two back sets with both Guice and Gibson in the back field. Both have plus pass catching ability and serious power. They’ll be a match-up nightmare for teams. If you play them heavy motion Gibson to the slot and feast on the LB match up. If they put an extra corner/safety on the field then mash on em, especially with willing blockers at our skill positions like McLaurin, Harmon, and Moss who has already developed decent blocking chemistry playing along side our hopefully future LT in Saahdiq Charles. 

Jeez i didnt need a full on lecture, i was just pointing out that it isn’t all that difficult to get banned from Twitter, also it’s not like i insult people on here 😂 the difference is i CARE about people on ExtremeSkins, on twitter i dont care about most people :) 

I hope that Guice and Love are our 1-2 punch at running back with Gibson coming in for any(2) back sets from which he could either carry the ball and have Guice or Love block or he could shift to  a WR position. I have watched Loves highlights from college many times and if he is healthy and has all the athletic ability he had before I don’t see him not pushing Guice as far as who would have more carries. AP has admirably  carried the position for a few years but if Guice and Love are healthy I don’t see how AP makes the team over either of them or Gibson. Having  such depth of talent at that position will be interesting to watch once camp starts.

i wonder if AP would be okay as the 4th back “if” the youngsters are and stay healthy...and that’s a huge “If”

im no expert so maybe one of the resident football people here would know, is Love built to be a starting running back? Could he if healthy push to be the starter ?

thanks as always 🍺🍺 

2 hours ago, PartyPosse said:

I once got banned for over a year.

That was a good year. :ols:

14 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

Walmart..dmv..library..wherever...that's rude.....

Can't get mad at Cooleyfan. He joined the board back in 87 and he still just turned 16 this year.

29 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

That was a good year. :ols:

Can't get mad at Cooleyfan. He joined the board back in 87 and he still just turned 16 this year.

Lol...haha no **** huh..I'm all good with cooleyfan..he knows I'm giving him ****...I couldn't handle life being banned from here for a year good lord lol..

2 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Jeez i didnt need a full on lecture, i was just pointing out that it isn’t all that difficult to get banned from Twitter, also it’s not like i insult people on here 😂 the difference is i CARE about people on ExtremeSkins, on twitter i dont care about most people :) 

Being rude scince '87....go on..go slut your self around..banned from one place hugging folks in the next....lol doooohhhhh haha jk man

6 hours ago, Fresh8686 said:

It’s still weak as ****. You may not realize it yet, but when you say stuff like that trying to get validation or appear in whatever way, people who are actually successful look at that as a sign of immaturity and weak character. 

You get respect/validation by providing value and helping others in some way, not by tearing others down to no purpose other than self-entertainment. 

Kinda what I was trying to get to..but dude knows I poke in fun..thanks.

So let's say he hovers around 1200 yards and 10 tds the next couple of seasons, where does ES stand if there's a disparity between what he wants and what he's offered? Personally if I had to guess, I think he's bound to sign a second contract elsewhere whether he lights it up or heaven forbid he continues to be beset by injuries. Obviously I do hope he does light it up the next couple of years and sticks around. 

Leave it to ES to be worrying about a guy's second contract before he ever stays healthy enough to finish two games in a row lol.

The answer most likely is he walks regardless. Don't get attached to RBs, I say.

1. If he's good enough to WANT to re-sign, then that's probably gonna be too much money to pay for a RB in this era when you can find them cheap anywhere from the mid rounds to undrafted.

2. If he is cheap enough to want to allocate cap to, it's probably because he kept getting injured or didn't put it all together so again, you'd probably let him walk. 

There's probably a gray middle ground in there where he looks great in longer stretches but keeps suffering minor injuries to the point where he's a cheap re-sign...but it's a thin window of opportunity where that makes sense imo.

45 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Leave it to ES to be worrying about a guy's second contract before he ever stays healthy enough to finish two games in a row lol.

The answer most likely is he walks regardless. Don't get attached to RBs, I say.

1. If he's good enough to WANT to re-sign, then that's probably gonna be too much money to pay for a RB in this era when you can find them cheap anywhere from the mid rounds to undrafted.

2. If he is cheap enough to want to allocate cap to, it's probably because he kept getting injured or didn't put it all together so again, you'd probably let him walk. 

There's probably a gray middle ground in there where he looks great in longer stretches but keeps suffering minor injuries to the point where he's a cheap re-sign...but it's a thin window of opportunity where that makes sense imo.

At least I'm not the a-hole that asked a similar question in the D-line thread. Wait...

On 6/13/2020 at 5:28 PM, A-Lost-Wolf said:

I hope that Guice and Love are our 1-2 punch at running back with Gibson coming in for any(2) back sets from which he could either carry the ball and have Guice or Love block or he could shift to  a WR position. I have watched Loves highlights from college many times and if he is healthy and has all the athletic ability he had before I don’t see him not pushing Guice as far as who would have more carries. AP has admirably  carried the position for a few years but if Guice and Love are healthy I don’t see how AP makes the team over either of them or Gibson. Having  such depth of talent at that position will be interesting to watch once camp starts.

i wonder if AP would be okay as the 4th back “if” the youngsters are and stay healthy...and that’s a huge “If”

im no expert so maybe one of the resident football people here would know, is Love built to be a starting running back? Could he if healthy push to be the starter ?

thanks as always 🍺🍺 

It would be great to have a young backfield of Guice, Love, Gibson together for the next  3 years. This year, given the abbreviated offseason, the new coaching staff, and the uncertain health status of Love (and to a degree Guice), I think we will realistically still see plenty of AP. Until those guys prove themselves as effective and available, the staff will likely go with the known quantity. 

The only scenario where that doesn’t happen (and the best case scenario) in my opinion, is that Guice and Love actually report to camp healthy and wow Rivera and Turner, and that Gibson acclimates quickly and finds a defined usage. When and if that happens, we could have a really exciting, young, explosive backfield trio on our hands.

True 3 down backs, all of whom have power and speed, can catch the ball out of the backfield, and are threats to take the ball to the house every time they touch it. I can’t remember when we’ve ever had that combination and potential at the RB unit. BUT, it really means little until they can get, and stay, on the field. Here’s hoping!

Archived