Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Free Agency Database - (Signed: WILLIAMS - McPhee - Scandrick - P-Rich) - (Lauvao, Bergstrom, Nsehke, Taylor, Z. Brown and Quick re-signed)

DC9

Not a big fan of the signing but with a lack of playmakers you have to take risks.  The guy is raw and athletic but not a great route runner.  Has a couple ACL tears as well.  At least he's not a QB convert....

And definitely doesn't remind me of tyreek Hill

1 minute ago, RWJ said:

Loving it too, SIP. :):)  I know you've watched videos of Richardson but all Skins fans need to.  They guy makes routine acrobatic catches and has speed to burn.  Now, as to Beau Allen, he'd be a true NT and I'd be happier with his signing vs Wilkerson's signing.  Allen supposedly a target of ours.

Yeah I know you were with me on him.  But to me like I just mentioned a little while ago, it reminds me of the Swearinger signing last year.  Like Swearinger, Richardson was a 2nd rounder and got off to a slow start.  In Richardson's case it was because of injuries.  His injury history concerns me.  However, I'd take the risk considering what they have in house.  And I think the dude could emerge here.  He has good hands, very good speed -- is good with the off schedule stuff which is needed now with Alex Smith in the house.

Skins skill set now becomes: Doc, Richardson, Crowder, Reed, V. Davis, C. Thompson, R. Kelley, Perine, Mo Harris, Robert Davis...We need a rookie stud RB in the draft and this offense has the weapons to win right away (assuming Reed's health). Also maybe add an O-lineman for depth...

The rest of the draft can be defense....

1 minute ago, kingdaddy said:

Skins skill set now becomes: Doc, Richardson, Crowder, Reed, V. Davis, C. Thompson, R. Kelley, Perine, Mo Harris, Robert Davis...We need a rookie stud RB in the draft and this offense has the weapons to win right away (assuming Reed's health). Also maybe add an O-lineman for depth...

Want to see us land a TE in the 4th round.  Some good ones out there in the draft.

10 minutes ago, CTskin said:

So, assuming it's an $8M cap hit this year (give or take a couple mil based on structuring), we're working with $15M now... I'd allow the FO a scrub signing (e.g. Beau Allen) if they also land a stud. I don't want to see the remainder pissed away on 4 C- players.

I think we have to go middle of the starter Guard now? Then address the defense in the draft?

8 minutes ago, SkinssRvA said:

Not a big fan of the signing but with a lack of playmakers you have to take risks.  The guy is raw and athletic but not a great route runner.  Has a couple ACL tears as well.  At least he's not a QB convert....

And definitely doesn't remind me of tyreek Hill

Agreed.  His numbers last year were middle of the road and that was with a really good QB.

I don't see it with him but I guess the pickings were slim.

And yes he is definitely not in Hill's class in my opinion.

Just now, kingdaddy said:

We need to sign starters for LG and C. Biggest need imo. Arie and Roullier are back ups at best imo. 

8 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

I am happy with that signing. Richardson's speed could go back to opening the slot for Crowder, making him the terror he was two seasons ago. 

Now go get Carlos Hyde so we can draft to rebuild the trenches.

Hyde is my second choice. I personally think McKinnon can make this offense explosive.

1 minute ago, kingdaddy said:

Even after we took Sprinkle last year? The guy to get is the TE from Penn State....tall guy with freakish vertical jump. 

Reading my mind KD.  That's who I want.  He might go late 2nd or 3rd round.

7 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

I think we have to go middle of the starter Guard now? Then address the defense in the draft?

On Kevin and Cooley this morning they were chatting about how good the scouts have been doing at picking Oline in the draft (lower rounds).  They think with Trent, Scherff, etc. they'll have a lot of $$ there so they think draft for guard.  LOL, Cooley was like just stick a rookie next to Trent, he'll learn.

7 minutes ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

We need to sign starters for LG and C. Biggest need imo. Arie and Roullier are back ups at best imo. 

Arie definitely. I mean he didn't even make the team.  But I like Roullier

Roullier is starting. I could see another mid-round G since they have had success there. I've been thinking a college OT converted to OG who can go back to OT for depth. But I do expect us to bring someone in FA, like a Jonathan Cooper for $3-4m a year. Then draft someone to take over in a year or two.

I'm not concerned with C, I am with LG, but trust the process of filling it in time.

6 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

On Kevin and Cooley this morning they were chatting about how good the scouts have been doing at picking Oline in the draft (lower rounds).  They think with Trent, Sherrif, etc. they'll have a lot of $$ there so they think draft for guard.  LOL, Cooley was like just stick a rookie next to Trent, he'll learn.

The one guy I like that we resigned to our PS is Kalis.  Keep an eye on him to possibly emerge as a starter or very good backup.

Archived