Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Free Agency Database - (Signed: WILLIAMS - McPhee - Scandrick - P-Rich) - (Lauvao, Bergstrom, Nsehke, Taylor, Z. Brown and Quick re-signed)

DC9

1 minute ago, MEANDWARF said:

Or Josh Mauro

NFL suspended Giants DE Josh Mauro four games for violating the league's policy on performance enhancing drugs.

He signed with the Giants earlier this week. In a statement, Mauro said the positive test was triggered by a pre-workout supplement he bought over the counter. The 27-year-old logged 22 tackles and one sack over 333 defensive snaps for Arizona last season.
Source: giants.com

Guess the G-Men has there own Trent Murphy. Oh darn!!!!

Wow, the GIANTS allowed someone to get suspended?

1 hour ago, DCtoSC_SKINS_LIFER said:

I do believe you are missing the one and only....

Lache Seastrunk

I think the outrage on this board after we lost Lache Seastrunk was worse than the Cousins/Fuller outrage.  You would have thought we let a young Barry Sanders walk out the door.  Did this dude even have 1 NFL regular season game start?

1 hour ago, beachboy757 said:

I think the outrage on this board after we lost Lache Seastrunk was worse than the Cousins/Fuller outrage.  You would have thought we let a young Barry Sanders walk out the door.  Did this dude even have 1 NFL regular season game start?

Was he ever even active on a Sunday?

1 hour ago, beachboy757 said:

It wasn't THAT bad a reaction. It didn't take long for people to say he rejected coaching. Any fan support he had was out the window after that.

7 hours ago, KingGibbs said:

It has been rumored that he pooped today.

Yeesh, don't make that joke.

Otherwise, someone will ask to see proof. :hitfan:

6 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

Wow, the GIANTS allowed someone to get suspended?

Mara must be on vacation right now. He won't stand for this when he gets back.

**** him. :) 

5 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

Yeesh, don't make that joke.

Otherwise, someone will ask to see proof. :hitfan:

Mara must be on vacation right now. He won't stand for this when he gets back.

**** him. :) 

And **** him from me to 

HTTR 

Sign HANKINS 

HTTR 

52 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Patriots with 2 additions.  This is what we want to get to it, with a couple of top reserves.

Adam Banig Retweeted

How does your team look so far this offseason? http://bit.ly/2FXSSC9 

DY_9AKjXUAE2gyT.jpg

Looks like the Patriots are setting up for one more shot...... 

I love how Bruce is going to spin this as us being fiscally responsible and exerting due diligence when its probably more the fact that FA don’t want to come here if other better teams are offering the same especially because the guys in the league now don’t give a **** about Gibbs, the Hogs, or the 3 whopping Super Bowls from 30 years ago. It’s like the old man braggjng about how cool he was in highschool.

Keim's point about draft priorities maybe effected by FA choices -- is a big part of my thought process.  Hate going into the draft with this many needs.  Knocking out two needs -- DT and OLB to me is a game changer.

http://www.espn.com/blog/washington-redskins/post/_/id/36042/alex-smiths-deal-provided-cap-space-so-why-arent-the-redskins-spending-big

Keim: If they don’t sign Hankins, the early draft priorities for me always start with taking the best player available -- at a position of need. There could be multiple players on a team’s board with the same grade, so the best player available could be different in the eyes of those in the room

But this draft works well for the Redskins picking 13th. Without Hankins, they’d want more help along the defensive line. I know they’ve been telling others this is a priority (which matches my discussions). If that’s the case, then Vita Vea or Da'Ron Payne would be the answer. My guess is that Vea would be gone by 13; Payne is intriguing because he’s only 20. He wasn’t considered a great pass-rusher at Alabama, but in watching some of his film he had a terrific first step -- often ahead of the other linemen. But on his second and third he was too upright, affecting his rush. Take care of that and you could have a very good pass-rusher as well as a run-stopper.

Anyway, after that I’d put running back, offensive line, (emphasis on left guard), outside linebacker (if they don’t sign Pernell McPhee

1 hour ago, dyst said:

I love how Bruce is going to spin this as us being fiscally responsible and exerting due diligence when its probably more the fact that FA don’t want to come here if other better teams are offering the same especially because the guys in the league now don’t give a **** about Gibbs, the Hogs, or the 3 whopping Super Bowls from 30 years ago. It’s like the old man braggjng about how cool he was in highschool.

Agreed........ But it's nice to be able to say we have three instead of none. Once your in your in.... Like a tight group of ops guys. You will always be welcome at the table. 

2 hours ago, dyst said:

okay, our last Super Bowl was 27 years ago.  Cowboys was 22, the 49ers last win was 23.  No one says that sort of stuff about them

I'm starting to think Hankins get lured to one of the teams that misses out on Suh.

At that point we try to get Login in for a visit,  may well get him on a 6-7mil per year deal which would then cost us a 5th round comp pick from next year. 

Could do with Suh deciding as that may move things on.

1 hour ago, carex said:

okay, our last Super Bowl was 27 years ago.  Cowboys was 22, the 49ers last win was 23.  No one says that sort of stuff about them

Both of those teams have had more excitement since their run of Super Bowls.

The 49ers had 3 years straight 11+ win seasons from 2011-2013.

The Cowboys won 12 & 13 games in 2014 and 2016.

Mind you I hate having to tout the Cowboys as having more success than the Skins but it is what is.  Sometimes you just get caught up in that we aren’t as woeful as we really are and need reminded.

1 hour ago, carex said:

Because they arent nearly as dysfunctional as us? Plus (don’t quote me on it) but I believe both of those teams have more wins than us this past decade and for the most part haven’t made as many ridiculous decisons in such a public manner as we have. 

Archived