Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Free Agency Database - (Signed: WILLIAMS - McPhee - Scandrick - P-Rich) - (Lauvao, Bergstrom, Nsehke, Taylor, Z. Brown and Quick re-signed)

DC9

22 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

I second this. I definitely wouldn't mind some more new blood in the super bowl. I have nothing against the Rams, and I always liked McVay.

Honestly, having McVay win a super bowl 2 years after leaving the Skins would be a great "hahaha **** you" to Dan/Bruce.

Yeah I'd be happy to see McVay win the big show too. Much rather he wins it than Cousins.

This is funny..

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000922910/article/johnny-manziels-potential-nfl-landing-spots-eight-team-fits

8) Washington Redskins: Alex Smith is the guy in Washington, but Dan Snyder isn't afraid of making headlines with his team. Furthermore, Manziel could be an ideal successor to Smith a few years from now. Both have similar styles of play, with Manziel being slightly more mobile. He'd fit into Jay Gruden's offense seamlessly and in the same vein as Smith, with the added benefit of learning behind Smith for at least a couple of years.

20 hours ago, PF Chang said:

We should have an All-ES team.

QB - Colt Brennan

RB - Jesse Lumsden

WR - Anthony "Tall" Mix

LB - Robert McCune

Here's my version of the roster :rofl89:

QB - Colt Brennan

QB - Jay Cutler

QB - Colt McCoy

RB - Marcus Mason

RB - Jesse Lumsden

RB - Ladell Betts

RB - Ryan Torain

RB – Evan Royster

WR - Anthony "Tall" Mix

WR - Taylor “Practice” Jacobs

WR - Malcolm “Comb” Kelly

WR - Josh Doctson

WR - Leonard Hankerson

TE -  Fred “Sleepy” Davis

TE – Chris Cooley (Past Prime version)

LT -  Jeremy Bridges

LG - Chad Rinehart

C - Ethan Albright

RG - Maurice Hurt

RT – Jammal Brown

DE - Anthony Lanier II

DE - Jarvis Jenkins

DT - Johnathan Hankins

LB - Robert McCune

MLB - H.B. Blades

LB - Junior Galette

CB - Fred Smoot

CB - Champ Bailey 

CB – Carlos Rogers

CB – Kevin Barnes

SS - Chris Horton / Su’a Cravens

FS – Macho Harris / Tanard Jackson

K – David Akers

P - Durant Brooks

P - Sam Irwin-Hill

P - Hunter Smith

KR - Brandon Banks

KR - Byron Westbrook

6 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

He'd fit into Jay Gruden's offense seamlessly and in the same vein as Smith, with the added benefit of learning behind Smith for at least a couple of years.

Just shoot me now...lol

Please don't read this Danny Boy

8 minutes ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

F it why not with Manziel. Try and catch lightning in a bottle and hope he’s got things straightened out. Would bring a circus tho

Is it just because things have been light around here recently? Do we really desire that chaos? My theory is that we have to ride this Smith contract for a couple of years, might as well stick a capable rookie behind him and you want to position it so that you have a few years of the rookie as a starter without dreading cap space once Smith is gone.

20 hours ago, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

Think it's about time we got Logan in for a visit.

What do you think? Is Bruce playing coy and he's the option after Hankins? Standard postering, is his initial offer too high? Also, I get Hankins is a beast against the run. Not much of a pass rusher. Doesn't it make more sense to finally get an actual NT? I like Hood but it's been out of guys league and position at NT. Can we afford Logan And Hankins? The current NFC trend is loading up on DL. 

17 hours ago, XxSpearheadxX said:

I know this is the FA thread, but you feel that either Daron Payne or Vea are reaches at 13?

Absolutely not, entire DL and run D crumbled with the loss of Allen. He was one guy. We need studs upfront. Neither Philly nor the Rams are putting all their eggs in one basket. 

1 hour ago, HigSkin said:

This is funny..

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000922910/article/johnny-manziels-potential-nfl-landing-spots-eight-team-fits

8) Washington Redskins: Alex Smith is the guy in Washington, but Dan Snyder isn't afraid of making headlines with his team. Furthermore, Manziel could be an ideal successor to Smith a few years from now. Both have similar styles of play, with Manziel being slightly more mobile. He'd fit into Jay Gruden's offense seamlessly and in the same vein as Smith, with the added benefit of learning behind Smith for at least a couple of years.

Does the NFL recruit its writers straight from bleachereport?

1 hour ago, Rocky52Mc said:

Is it just because things have been light around here recently? Do we really desire that chaos? My theory is that we have to ride this Smith contract for a couple of years, might as well stick a capable rookie behind him and you want to position it so that you have a few years of the rookie as a starter without dreading cap space once Smith is gone.

Giving it a thought..what rookie that rode the bench for a few years to develop ever really turned out to be a major difference maker on their team(and do not reply Rodgers,he was good enough already and patiently waited his turn after Farve)..but seriously,I hate when teams say that they want a developmental QB to coach up-where do those guys normally end up??(other than being journeymen backups their whole careers)..I’m raking my brain and can’t think of one that actually “Developed”????

5 minutes ago, Mr.Will said:

Giving it a thought..what rookie that rode the bench for a few years to develop ever really turned out to be a major difference maker on their team(and do not reply Rodgers,he was good enough already and patiently waited his turn after Farve)..but seriously,I hate when teams say that they want a developmental QB to coach up-where do those guys normally end up??(other than being journeymen backups their whole careers)..I’m raking my brain and can’t think of one that actually “Developed”????

Ummm. Steve Young behind Montana. Phillip Rivers behind Drew Brees. Kurt Warner behind Trent Green. How bout the GOAT - Tom Brady behind Drew Bledsoe. Tony Romo behind every QB

15 minutes ago, CutPryorNow said:

Ummm. Steve Young behind Montana. Phillip Rivers behind Drew Brees. Kurt Warner behind Trent Green. How bout the GOAT - Tom Brady behind Drew Bledsoe. Tony Romo behind every QB

Romo I guess ya got a point with him(hard to give him much thought)..but everyone else was brought on as replacements eventually for the qb’s who were there playing..I’m meaning like the 4-7th round guys that teams reach for..I don’t mean replacement players that are drafted but the late round guys(his name I’m drawing a blank on but tha kid who left us and signed with philly last season)..those type players..oh,and not named Brady!!

6 minutes ago, Mr.Will said:

Romo I guess ya got a point with him(hard to give him much thought)..but everyone else was brought on as replacements eventually for the qb’s who were there playing..I’m meaning like the 4-7th round guys that teams reach for..I don’t mean replacement players that are drafted but the late round guys(his name I’m drawing a blank on but tha kid who left us and signed with philly last season)..those type players..oh,and not named Brady!!

Young came out of the USFL. an Warner was a UDFA

Archived