Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread Skins at Saints

TK

Greg Manusky shouldn’t be allowed on the plane ride home, seriously.  If I’m Snyder I fire him on the spot.   His prevent defense has been woefully unprepared all season.  They play this weird combo of not quite zone, not quite man, not guarding the side lines.  

1 minute ago, joeken24 said:

It also speaks to how lonely and simple a mother ****er has to be to let a so called 3 year old get under their skin.

So you're calling me a mother****er?  At least you graduated to 4th grade by using curse words.  You don't get under my skin at all, I just find you annoying, nothing more and nothing less.  

7 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Kirk played wonderfully almost the whole game. Had some beautiful passes, and the loss isn't on him. But that doesn't change that he made critical boneheaded plays at critical times.

Thats the problem with Kirk: he plays too tight and makes critical boneheaded mistakes at the worst time when the pressure is on. 

2 minutes ago, The Slamming Butcher said:

This is a weak answer.

Hate on Dan all you want, and I won't disagree that it's justified...but today's loss has absolutely ZERO to do with him.

Not this loss.  But next seasons debacles, yes.  And if you are a betting man that’s where the money is.

Just now, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

You get on here and pitch a tantrum like a 3 year old, whining about being done with the team, etc.  So if you're done, then quit posting on here, nobody cares.  

You care youngin'!! Don't you see that? I know you're a homer. I know you're delusional.  So there is that, so I get it.

I also know you like eggin' people on to. 

The last few years ive been kinda apathetic toward the redskins and their crushing defeats. I don't know why I'm so angry at this loss. I didn't even watch the game. 

I was at the texans game and saw the skins were up 15 with 3 minutes left. I knew it was in the realm of possibility for the skins to lose because its the redskins, afterall, but come on. What a joke. 

How can you not believe in curses, anything that looks to be good something happens too!!!!!   Every since this team moved to MD we have had the worst luck, and sometimes being lucky is what changes the fortunes of a franchise.  Think Fuller hands to the face when the WR pushed his hand and his pinky barely caught the facemask.  The intentional grounding.  Chris Thompson, Jared Allen, Matt Ioniddas, Trent, Scherf, Cravens, Reed.  The best players on this team all get hurt.  If it looks like it might be good whether a play or player something will happen.  Sometimes you need a change made and we've tried coaching, players, front office and we can't change the owner!!!  I'm just ready for a reset with this team, something different, I don't care about the name, colors or anything I represent DC and my home team.   This lost has really hurt and until we change something it will always be the same!!!!

I have posted before. This is an organizational thing. Their is no curses, just bad leadership within a business that cannot lose money thus you do not have to be competent. 

This particular game inside the lines has nothing to do with Snyder. Thank I will grant you. However the laughing and poking the media does proves that we are a luaghing stock of the NFL. 

Generally speaking I feel bad for Cleveland. They simply don’t have anything going for them. Example messing up paperwork to complete trade for Garrapolo. 

Nobody feels bad bad for the Redskins because of D. Snyder. Who he is and what he does. 

The organization has had no idea how to win. It has no clear cut goals and principles that they adhere to. 

In effect ghe have have a void in leadership, a vacuum black hole. That trickles down to the field. M

at least I think that it does. 

12 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Kirk played wonderfully almost the whole game. Had some beautiful passes, and the loss isn't on him. But that doesn't change that he made critical boneheaded plays at critical times.

I'm gonna give him a break cuz I dont think it was grounding.  A sack was not imminent IMO given he threw it almost immediately before the pressure got close.

And Gruden's explanation was Crowder didnt get the play.  He shoulda been standing there.

4 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

So you're calling me a mother****er?  At least you graduated to 4th grade by using curse words.  You don't get under my skin at all, I just find you annoying, nothing more and nothing less.  

Move on the next post. That would be the grown up thing to do if you find it beneath you. But alas you don't.

Its why you zoom in on it. 

Archived