Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread Skins at Saints

TK

19 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Kirk cousins. What the **** are you thinking. Choke artist.

KDawg said it beautifully, and pretty much sums it up in my eyes, regardless of what he does. He is Liquid Ocelot. Whatever time each entity chooses to show itself is anyones guess :ols:

One thing i know is that its impossible to hitch your wagon to him or outright excommunicate him., which is why even trying to debate it is dumb at this point :ols:

You either pay him and suck, or don't pay him, and suck :ols:

I know that we coulda/shoulda done a bunch of things differently to win this game, but I didn't like that Intentional grounding call. It wasn't intentional. Refs didn't call it til after Payton complained. Not to mention they let the clock run down, then the 10 second runoff. 

1 minute ago, gatito said:

When you are the worst team in football at the end of halves you have to look at coaching. 

YOU ARE 100% CORRECT....FIRE THIS STAFF IMMEDIATELY AND DON'T EVEN LET THEM RIDE ON THE PLANE BACK!  COACHING AND 3RD AND A FOOT PLAY CALL LOST THIS ONE

1 minute ago, Destino said:

Final 2 minutes is the story of the season.  We don't have a defense for the final 2 minutes of halves and games.  Worst in the entire league.  

And when the offense has the chance to put it away and not rely on the defense, it can’t.

and Gruden doesn’t realize this so he keeps putting the defense out there to fail.

BTW, the DHall at safety thing has to end now.  Good showing against Seattle.  Since then, he’s just done...

I've felt for some time, long before this game, that the NFL is fixed. Specifically, I have seen so many illegal contact-type/hands to the face on a D-Back at the end of games like this, when a team absolutely needed a bail-out penalty, that I've lost count. They ALWAYS seem to happen at crunch time, and when you see the replay, it's almost always laughably ticky-tack (the type of thing that happens on every play and they just so happened to call it at the most crucial moment), or it's totally non-existent.

I've said a dozen times watching non-Skins games, "Man, if I were a fan of [WHATEVER TEAM], I'd be so pissed. That call was BS." 

Now, the Redskins could have done several things to seal this game. Mainly calling a play-action pass on that 3rd & 1 play, that would have worked so easily. They had a total meltdown. That's not the ref's fault.

But the defense made the one play they needed to make, against a HOF QB, in crunch time. And the old standby phantom penalty on a D-Back was there to make things go the, ah preferred way. 

I don't trust this league. I really don't.

1 minute ago, NNT said:

D.C sports are the worst man. Every team gives you hope and rips it away in the most heart breaking possible way. 

Glad I'm only a Redskins fan. Not sure how you guys can put up with this from all the other sports teams too. 

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

And when the offense has the chance to put it away and not rely on the defense, it can’t.

and Gruden doesn’t realize this so he keeps putting the defense out there to fail.

BTW, the DHall at safety thing has to end now.  Good showing against Seattle.  Since then, he’s just done...

Keep in mind that Hall is only in there because Nicholson was concussed.

Just now, rabidskin said:

YOU ARE 100% CORRECT....FIRE THIS STAFF IMMEDIATELY AND DON'T EVEN LET THEM RIDE ON THE PLANE BACK!  COACHING AND 3RD AND A FOOT PLAY CALL LOST THIS ONE

Coaching did not cost the game.

no block on the run -a player making an error.

the saints to where Hall and Brown we’re covering the same guy - player error.

i thought the game was called well. The players just do not execute under pressure - that is a fundamental the best teams do, the small things under intense pressure without fault. These guys do the best stuff und no pressure. It’s purely psychological 

Archived