Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread Skins at Saints

TK

3 minutes ago, joeken24 said:

Its been good reading your threads, watching the Cooley breakdown and other Redskins stuff. But that's it. I'm so ****in' done. Its not worth the shame of being a fan anymore. If you're walking down the street with your Redskin gear on, I'll say "what's up". Other than that, burgundy and gold is no longer something I take pride in.  

Take care...

Totally justified. I'm about there as well. 

3 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Drives that win games are what get QB's paid.  Vernon Davis dropping that pass was awful, but Cousins drawing the grounding penalty was just damn inexcusable given the situation.  If Cousins just throws the ball forward and out of bounds the Redskins likely win this game.  Then the guy misses Vernon Davis wide open because once again he gets tunnel vision on one target.

or maybe he did expect someone to be there!  Maybe just maybe the officials are idiots

Well with 2 minutes  at 4th and 1 (2?) left I absolutely knew with 100% certainty that the Saints would tie it up.  Just the 2 minute thing all year (last year it was 3rd and long all year). I wanted them to go for the 1st  even though it was deep in their side of the field because a punt or a failed 4th and 2 would result in the same result.  And I was right.  

1 minute ago, Csup said:

Lol- can’t wait to read about the horrible officiating, the injuries, etc.  here is the cold hard truth: the Redskins are losers.    They literally don’t know how to win.  Not sure if it is the coach, the players, or both.  But let the excuses begin...

This.

The truth hurts all the time. 

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

Drives that win games are what get QB's paid.  Vernon Davis dropping that pass was awful, but Cousins drawing the grounding penalty was just damn inexcusable given the situation.  If Cousins just throws the ball forward and out of bounds the Redskins likely win this game.  Then the guy misses Vernon Davis wide open because once again he gets tunnel vision on one target.

Fans like you actually deserve teams like this one.  you need to STFU if you think the past two weeks the Ls where on Cousins.

Just now, carex said:

or maybe he did expect someone to be there!  Maybe just maybe the officials are idiots

This game obviously isn't on Kirk, but that was a goddamn boneheaded play. Did he do that with his eyes shut or something? How can you not notice that there's nobody there?

Archived